Print

Author Topic: Wii for the holidays  (Read 4964 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: December 11, 2006, 01:51:02 PM »
SuperMarioLegacy.com is taking donations to buy Wii systems and games for hospitalized children. Visit their Wii Drive 2006 page for more information and different ways you can help.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 02:50:44 PM »
Hey, if the kids are hospitalized *sob* they can't play the Wii!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 03:23:57 PM »
No, it just depends on for what they are hospitalized.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 02:55:08 AM »
This seems like a nice thing to do for hospitalized I suppose.  But as SushieBoy pointed out, they may not be able to use them for a while.

Anyway, this may sound selfish, but why don't they ever do this for low income children?  How come I'm never hospitalized when stuff like this happens?! Heh...  Anyway, why don't they ever give video games to people who want them and can't afford them?  It's possible that the hospitalized children are already rich...
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 11:57:32 AM »
It sounds okay in theory. But then you're just basically giving free stuff to everyone. And if you're just "low income", well I think you're not doing too badly. Not as bad as those kids in the hospital, say. It's not whether the kids can buy a Wii already, see.
That was a joke.

Print