Print

Author Topic: SNES Game vs GBA Game  (Read 4745 times)

« on: May 01, 2005, 12:54:38 AM »
Upon realising that my DS didn't play GBC games, I was left without one of my favourite games- Super Mario Bros. DX. I haven't played SMB in ages, and I still have my SMBDX cart. I'm thinking of selling it- but should I buy NES Classics SMB and Famicom Classics SMB2J (GBA) or a Super Mario All-Sars game (SNES)? I mean, my family isn't so keen on having two game consoles in my room, so-

Should I ask if I can get a SNES with SMAS, or simply get NES Classics SMB and import Famicom Classics SMB2J?

This isn''t a sig. You think it may be, but it''s not. It looks like it- it smells like it- it tastes like it. But don''t get yourself in the illusion that this is a sig- because it''s not.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 10:31:19 AM »
I suggest the SNES option, but your pick depends on if you want to play in your room on a TV or on the DS.    If you get the SNES try to find the SMAS + SMW cart.  I have a two backups SNESs and SMASs.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 08:13:20 PM »
I think you should get SMAS because SNES games are harder to find these days, but you can get a GBA game any old time.

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 08:43:09 PM »
"I mean, my family isn't so keen on having two game consoles in my room, so-"

What kind of crap is that? It's your room, why should they care if there are 2 consoles or more? I can't begin to imagine why that would bother anyone at all.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2005, 08:46:11 PM »
It's not like you can play more than one game at a time anyway.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2005, 09:40:04 PM »
...The DS doesn't qualify as a console, it's a handheld. If they're freaky about 2 consoles being in your room, take one out and put it in the living room! And Chup's right. You get the same doseage of games, because if you don't have one or the other, you'll just play the one you do have more!

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!! –Bird Person<(^v^)>

Edited by - Bird Person on 5/1/2005 8:44:22 PM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print