Print

Author Topic: E Tree 2K14  (Read 15900 times)

« on: June 01, 2014, 04:14:41 PM »
My E3 hype building up already, is yours? Let's discuss E3 hype, what we want to/expect to see, and when it happens, we'll have our reactions and stuff.

I'm gonna expect Zelda U (which is confirmed anyways), some Smash 4 reveals, and more on Bayo 2. I really, really want to see some more of X and Hyrule Warriors as well.
Relics.

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 06:16:01 PM »
I'm expecting a release date for SSB4 (both), more ORAS info, possibly a 2DS circle pad pro, release date for the Gamecube adapter with GC VC games, and a new Metroid game.

Also a new Mega Man, but as if that's going to happen.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 06:18:35 PM »
  • Do Yarn Yoshi and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem still exist?
  • Will Super Smash Brothers For The Nintendo Three Dee Ess Console And Also For The Nintendo Wii Yoo Console have a real name?
  • Will they say anything about the non-wearable quality of life... thing?
  • Which games will be delayed? (Probably X)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 09:40:46 PM »
new Metroid game
I would weep.  First with joy, and then when I actually played it.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 10:11:44 PM »
With GCN controllers announced for Smash 4 and Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Project DIVA F 2nd, Senran Kagura: Bon Appétit!, and Amplitude all on the way, there's really not much I want out of life right now. :)

But maybe:
  • Space Channel 5 Part 3, same as every year (not gonna happen)
  • Hard Corps Uprising 2 or a different new Contra
  • Captain Falcon

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 03:51:57 AM »
In addition to most of what LD listed, I have Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION, Shovel Knight, Sealark, Barkley 2, and Puzzle & Dragons Z on the way.

Sony and Nintendo will most likely show footage for already-announced titles I'm interested in, but I don't expect much from new reveals from any publisher.

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 03:42:35 PM »
  • Will Super Smash Brothers For The Nintendo Three Dee Ess Console And Also For The Nintendo Wii Yoo Console have a real name?

The real name is Super Smash Brothers 4 Three Dee Ess and Super Smash Brothers 4 Wii Yoo. It's a play on words.. "Smash for 3DS" and "Smash four 3DS" are pronounced the same way.

I don't know what to expect from this year's E3. In past years, I would have said "New Mario game!", but.. I don't have a Wii U, and don't always have time to play on my 3DS. I don't always have the money to get these awesome games/systems either.

Part of growing up, I guess. I still enjoy gaming, but I also have to think about my family when making purchases and such now.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 09:26:49 AM »
I hear that.  I could get a PS4 and all the delicious-looking titles for it, but then I'd be at a loss as to financing things down the line... house, wedding, computer, etc.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 07:22:51 PM »
Oh boys~
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 07:44:20 PM »
Faker than fake.

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 08:04:01 PM »
Something tipping me off about that one is Wave Race HD, since that seems more suited for Virtual Console than a full remake.

Speaking of things that probably won't happen, here's a list of my full on crazy predictions for Nintendo's E3:
  • NFP is backwards compatible with Pokemon Rumble U figures
  • Miis are revealed for SSB4 with Replace as their Final Smash, demoed against Ridley and Mewtwo
  • Minecraft Wii U
  • 2DS Circle Pad Pro
  • Nintendo jumps on the TPP bus (a bit late, but maybe well timed as the HG run should be just done or ending soon) and opens up their Twitch chat for a playthrough of an ORAS demo
  • Duck Hunt: The New Order, a reboot of one of the most famous FPS games of all time.
  • Super Mario Galaxy 3 confirmed
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 09:40:53 AM by bobbysq1337 »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 09:10:56 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 10:09:10 PM »
WeeGee's is fake, but that one's real.

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2014, 10:58:47 PM »
For some reason, I could see that being another F2P thing where you start with objects from SMB1/SMB2J (Goombas, Koopas, original Bowser), but can get ones from SMB2U (Shy Guys, Birdo, Wart, vegetables), SMB3 (Boos, big enemies, suits, P switches, Koopalings, ground pounding Bowser), or SMW (Yoshi, spinny blocks with eyes, Koopa Clown Car) for a dollar or two each.

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 05:56:01 PM »
I just hope we won't have to stick to SMB's primitive physics.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print