Miscellaneous > Not at the Dinner Table

Best President?

(1/4) > >>

PaperLuigi:
Er....I tried making a poll out of this......but when I previewed it, only 5 choices were available! Can someone help me?

Anyway, I was just wondering who your favorite president is (yes, who can choose William Henry Harrison). I dunno, my History teacher asked me to do this, and I am kind of curious.  :)

You can also discuss the presidents here. This would be so much better if it were a poll, but I couldn't even get it to post, let alone get all the choices on the "ballot". Forgive me if this has been done before.

Suffix:
Now, I've only been aware of politics since Clinton's presidency, so from my experience, I find him to be the best. That's only one out of two, however.

So, using my knowledge of history, I find Theodore Roosevelt to be the "best" president, as I liked his progressionist policies.

PaperLuigi:
Yeah, that's how you do it.

To anyone who cares, you don't have to vote for the 2 or 3 presidents you've been alive for. All you got to do is use a little bit of historic knowledge.  :)

MaxVance:

--- Quote from: PaperLuigi on May 03, 2007, 06:37:20 PM ---Er....I tried making a poll out of this......but when I previewed it, only 5 choices were available! Can someone help me?

--- End quote ---
Next to Option 5, there's an "add option" link. Click it to add another space for an option.

PaperLuigi:
Yeah, I know. I'm saying that when I added all 43 or so choices, the preview only presented 5 choices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version