Miscellaneous > Not at the Dinner Table

Ouija boards

(1/4) > >>

Ambulance Y:
Have you ever used one? Did you have any outlandish experiences? Are you a skeptic or a believer? 

N64 Chick:
I recall my sisters having one before. At one point our cousin was over and they were using it for awhile. When they finished they just left it there. Just for kicks, I moved the thingy while they were away. When they came back to it they all freaked out.

Kojinka:
What are they?

ShadowBrain:
They're these boards with numbers and letters all over them (the name comes from a combination of the French and German words for "yes). You ask a question, put your hands on this heart-shaped thing, and ghosts are supposed to move it around and spell out what they want to say. There's been some interesting incidents that have allegedly happened with them, but I've never seen one in real life.

"I have a friend who's on the Ouija Board of Directors."

How do the Mario Bros. talk to Boos? They use a Weegee board! (paraphrased from an old issue of NP)

Ambulance Y:
Whether you are communicating with spirits is opinion. I have also read crazy stories, but have yet to have an interesting experience. The other day me and my buddy used a Ouija board and nothing really happened. Later I found out that you have to put both of your fingers on the planchette, but honestly if we were actually "talking to spirits" I don't think finger quantity would be a problem. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version