Print

Author Topic: The URINAL Theard: Discuss the #1 Plumbing Fixture  (Read 5915 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: May 22, 2008, 09:32:21 PM »
Urinal, the other white porcelain.  Discuss.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 09:38:57 PM »
I never use them.
Ditto used Machop!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 11:28:54 PM »
What's the deal with flushing them, anyway? Seems like urinals could be just as effective with a smooth pipe connected directly to the sewer. (I believe there are some urinals like this in desert areas.)

Also...
Theard
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 11:41:38 PM »
I'm a female.  Never seen any female urinals (if they exist) in my area.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 12:07:32 AM »
To see why urinals flush, Max Vance, pee in your sink for a couple weeks without running water and see how it ends up.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 12:12:33 AM »
Sounds good to me.  Since it's national toilet month, we must give our toilets a break, and do our business in either the sink or bathtub. XD
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 12:18:15 AM »
* Suffix blinks
What? I recommend we pay tribute to the toilet by cleaning it, rather than avoiding it.

I'm not particularly fond of urinals, as even with their sloped grades, the impact of a liquid stream moving at high velocity almost always causes some degree of uncomfortable rebound. They are certainly space effective, however.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 01:09:07 AM »
What's with Kojinka being all like "I'm a female." in all these threads. It's not like females actually need to do things differently.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 01:34:05 AM »
Well, this is the URINAL thread theard, so it makes sense here. And don't bring those devices from ages ago into this!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 02:50:05 AM »
There are female urinals in Japan. Or so I hear.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 03:00:45 AM »
Is that so? I was just preemptively combating mention of certain unspeakably unsettling siphons someone was trumpeting a while back (probably Lizard Dude, probably in #TMK).

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 07:13:37 AM »
To paraphrase George Costanza, I've always been a stall man.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 08:53:58 AM »
To see why urinals flush, Max Vance, pee in your sink for a couple weeks without running water and see how it ends up.
There's actually a type of urinal that uses no water.

I personally prefer the urinal to the stall, as it's easier to make less noise. I do however dislike the ones that jut out from the wall, removing all privacy.

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 11:14:57 AM »
I only opt for a stall when there are no partitions in between urinals and they aren't the type that gives much privacy.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 01:48:56 PM »
I'll take a urinal if it's an odd number of them. One, three, five, whatever, as long as there's at least one urinal between you and the other guy. That is the #1 rule of bathroom etiquette. If that option is not available, I'll take a stall. But my preffered option is in the bushes.
every

Print