Miscellaneous > Not at the Dinner Table

Abortion

(1/43) > >>

Ambulance Y:
Now this is a tricky question. I think that the choice should remain. I can see why one would value not only life but potential life as well,  but I can also see when a young woman would need an abortion at an inconvenient time in her life, like high school. It just bothers me when the hard-headed pro-life population views someone who aborts their baby as heartless and sadistic. I've even heard words like "immature" being thrown at those that are pro-choice. You would have to be very emotionally mature to abort your own child. The fact is nobody wants to abort, it just seems necessary sometimes. Anyway, I'd say I'm pro-choice, but I can sympathize with at least the intelligent ones for pro-life. Alas, there are buffoons on both sides, but that's true for any argument.

What do you guys think?

missingno:
Pro-Choice.

Kojinka:
Normally, I'm Pro-Choice, but for abortion, only for rare circumstances, like if the woman got raped, or if complications arise in which either mom, the child, or both would die.

The Chef:
I have to say I'm pro-choice, but I'd also like to point out the repercussions that the creation of this topic is going to result in.

BP:
I might have a better opinion if I were... you know, a woman. I'm mostly pro-choice but it really isn't something I can say for sure. There's always the orphanage if it was a mistake, but the poor kid will probably never know its real parents... Rrrrrr...

This is all morally speaking, though. As with the gay marriage issue, on which my views are "unchristian," I think the government should keep its all-sniffing nose out. Combining church and state... it's like this country is a huge, primitive native tribe that does everything on the whim of a deity! I'm Christian, yes, but... an open one...

I don't have to worry about abortion on a personal level, though. Lucky me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version