Video Games > Video Game Chat

What is your favorite nintendo song

(1/4) > >>

happysnorlax:
Tell me what your favorite nintendo song is. Whether it is the underground theme from Super Maio Bros. or something you heard on the WTMK radio, tell me what it is.

happysnorlax:
Personaly I like the Mario rap, and the Orchestra version of the Mario theme.  Both can be heard on the WTMK radio.

Yoshi348:
I like the final boss music for SMW2:YI. It was a guitar riff that you could really feel, that is, if you're listening to WTMK so you don't have to worry about a big giant Bowser trying to kill you...

No, I'm not really a rock and roll guy, but it still was cool.

-Yoshi348
"You have trouble picking up g - a scroll named READ ME." -Nethack 3.3

Kat:
Im an RPG girl, so all the music in SMRPG comes first, espically the ending parade. ^___^ But out of ALL the mario games/other stuff I also do like the final bowser music in SMW2 [cuz I AM a rock-n-roll type person but anyway] ?_? I REALLY don't know what song it is, but it's got a really great techno kinda beat.. I think it's from Doctor mario or something of the such, but I'm not shure....I heard it on WTMK before--listen for it sometime ^_~. Another one on WTMK that I liked was [again, not shure but] the Bowser theme for Mario party1 [2?]

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

TurtleTek:
I really like the overworld theme in the origial Super Mario Bros. The music in Super Mario Land isn't bad either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version