Print

Author Topic: Photo Editing Programs  (Read 5879 times)

« on: May 10, 2010, 09:55:25 AM »
Does anybody know of any good photo editing software I can download?  I'm looking for something free, what I am currently using right now is extremely limited and out of date.
I only watch [adult swim]

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 11:08:26 AM »
Paint.NET isn't bad, although I don't know how advanced of "editing" you're looking for.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 11:20:41 AM »
I'll check it, I'm not looking for anything too extravagant, but I do like options (which my current software is lacking big time).  Thanks man.
I only watch [adult swim]

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 11:44:43 AM »
GIMP is good.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 09:47:20 PM »
GIMP, Paint.NET, and PhotoScape are probably your top three choices. I use Photoshop, but that's a different story.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 02:08:44 PM »
GIMP is a decent free alternative to Photoshop
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 03:35:11 PM »
Paint.net is the [dukar]. It's easy to use and with enough experince you can pretty much recreate anything you can do in Photoshop with enough effects. And that was like 2 years ago, imagine how it is now.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 06:24:57 PM »
When you say "photo editing software" do you mean specially for editing photographs or a program for making/editing images in general? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print