Print

Author Topic: WarioWare DIY Showcase  (Read 4626 times)

« on: April 15, 2013, 08:22:59 AM »
So, I'm trying to use one of the Gamefaqs game saves for WarioWare DIY Showcase to get a game from a user who no longer has internet access (that's misleading: he can still post on the internet but he can't get his DS or other devices online anymore).

Anyway, he gave me instructions on how to use the game save, but it's not working. Per the instructions, I'll download the file, save it to my computer, copy it to the SD card (where DIY Showcase is saved, supposedly) and rename the file. But somehow, my original file stuff is still there.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 01:53:09 PM »
Blah. I recall reading somewhere that if you have a game save on your Wii and SD card, it somehow affects where the game is read from.. So I thought "ok I can just delete my Wii save and restore it later". But no. I've lost all minigames I had stored in DIY Showcase (yet my stored friend codes are still there).

I think I had all I wanted to save on the DS game anyway, but that still bugs me.

But if anybody knows the answer to my pressing question, feel free.. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print