Video Games > Video Game Chat

¡ß円lè öÆ’ â€ hè gåmîñg sè×ès¡

(1/6) > >>

Kat:
-.-;; Oui, I know this is a tiny bit off subject of Mario, but I need to babble about this~all my life I was raised to think that the wonderful world of gaming was ment to be only "a guys thing". I truely dispise this statement and so do a good deal of my female freinds [and a couple of my male friends] but unfortunatally, I would only consider two of my female freinds to be in the world of gaming. This really sickens me!! Why does it seem also that because of that, that nearly all games are guy based?! Take Tomb raider for the perfect example. Sony's just so **** desperate to make a profit that they make some ultra-un realistic "slut" in the game tha main character just to appeal to a bunch of horny guys!! UvU;;; I'll get to the main point and want to know--just on this message board alone, how many female gamers are out there?? [age would be nice too... ]

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•   [14/f]

VelvetDark007:
I'ma female, And I've been a gamer since I played Street Fighter 2 on my friend's Genesis.  Thatw as 10. Cut to 3 years later, I own 2 N64's 2 PSXs and 1 Dreamcast and an Import PS2 will LOADS of games for all.

Gaming isn't a guys thing. That's why I only play games that have female leads, or you can play as a girl.

Femminist eh? I like it that way. ;->

But to be clearer-
Age- 13 1/3
Gender- Female

WildMarioGuy:
I like seeing females in games, but ONLY if
they don't make complete fools of themselves.
(See LARA CROFT and JOANNA DARK(no offense
to PD fans, but I just don't like it).)

He couldn't last for two darn
minutes before caving in! -Me.

Kat:
^_^; at least i know im no the only female rampaging, babbleing idiot on this message board~anywho like you said velvet i don't JUST play games with female leads [bye bye mario] but i would DEFINATALLY like to see more games with female leads in them~of course ones that weren't bend on selling only to MALES, of course... ;P don't get me wrong thou guys---but lara croft would never be real no matter how much u wish.

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

Lita:
You preach it girls of da world!!!Girl Power!!!!!Why come in games da girls r a bunch of sissys!!!They ALWAYS get kidnap and da guy has to save 'em..typical!!Why can't da girls beat down some people..why come da only girl (Samus) is covered up!?!?!We can't see her face!!!!I'm a crazy 14 year old dat plays way too much video games and am **** proud of it!!!!i say we all go down to da nintendo company and DEMAND games starring girls..dat aren't dressed slutty and aren't princess for crying out loud!! ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version