Video Games > Video Game Chat

Which Video Game Company?

<< < (2/2)

Turtlekid1:
I've always thought the culture at Naughty Dog would be really neat to be a part of, but their process seems to emphasize artwork and graphical development, which are the two facets of game development I find least interesting in practice.  More or less ditto for Insomniac, which is essentially just the opposite side of the same coin.

Tavros:
Honestly though I can't really think of any company I'd love to be a part of.
Nintendo would probably be the best one for me, but I really hate some of the policies they've been doing for a while, especially in regards to localization. Square-Enix is one I'd consider because I love JRPGs, especially Final Fantasies IV-X and Chrono Trigger, but the during this decade the only new game they've released that I've been majorly interested in is I Am Setsuna (though the Bravely series is pretty decent too). Bethesda I'd really only consider because there are so many things I hate about that company that I want to get it back in good condition. Really the main two I can think of are WayForward because I can't really think of a bad game from them that I've played (even though I'm not the biggest fan of platformers), and whatever the remnants of Black-Isle Studio is today.
They made Wastelander 2.
I love Wastelander 2. And Fallout 1 and 2. And New Vegas is pretty alright considering I'm not a huge fan of the Bethesda ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version