Print

Author Topic: Trump won  (Read 23701 times)

« on: November 11, 2016, 01:03:33 PM »
So lads and ladettes, uh...Donald "ban Muslims from entering the United States until we figure out what the hell is going on" Trump will be inaugurated as President of the United States of America on January 20, 2017. The man who time and time again demonstrated himself to be an incompetent idiot incapable of leading the free world will be doing so for at least (god forbid it goes beyond that) four years.

On top of that, his victory legitimizes the evil alt right's rise to the mainstream. The guy wants ****ing Steve Bannon as chief of staff, the guy who ran alt-right scum hive Breitbart (which hosts articles by the loathsome Milo Yiannopoulos) until he became the CEO of Trump's campaign. Don't worry, his downright idiotic opinions on climate change will be reflected in Trump's White House.

What do we do now?
Relics.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 02:23:51 PM »
Birth control makes you fat, and as we all know being fat is disgusting and should never be allowed in a civilised society.
OK I'm not saying being fat is perfectly healthy (from a purely health standpoint, you're not a bad person for being fat) but holy hell is Milo ****ing dumb.
I used to associate with some of them back when I thought it was purely taking the **** out of die-hard 3rd wave feminism but jesus christo they're some of the most bigoted, self-righteous, and unaware (self unaware I guess? they definitely don't understand the irony of what they're saying though) people I've ever met.
i hate humanity, see you guys in the nuclear blasts
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 02:25:53 PM »
About Milo criticizing fat people...

Relics.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 03:52:59 PM »
I have to admit considering they hate "social marxism" they sure do love making sure every single person has their place, fits inside determined roles, and can only do what's expected of them, and not what they want, they sure do seem to love actual marxism applied to social structure.
Which would be, y'know, social marxism.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 10:50:12 PM »
Probably the worst part of this is that Mike "divert HIV/AIDS funding to conversion therapy so we can shock kids' brains until they stop being gay or they kill themselves"* Pence is the new Cheney (Don Jr. (who's rumored to be up for a Cabinet position btw) told Kasich that Trump's VP would be "in charge of foreign policy and domestic policy"). And Pence isn't even a cool evil cyborg with no heartbeat like Cheney, he's just a boring evil man.

Trump is the eight-year-old who inherited the throne, and Pence, Bannon, Giuliani, et al are the regents who are going to be fighting for control of the kingdom.

*- From his 2000 campaign site: "Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 02:43:25 AM »
glad that's over with

Print