Miscellaneous > Not at the Dinner Table

A Survey This Is

<< < (83/83)

Chupperson Weird:
The easter bunny and eggs are signs of fertility, and Easter is in spring. It's all about regeneration and stuff, so they thought that would be a nice time to associate with Christ being resurrected.
I may not be 100% correct.

nensondubois:
thanks anyway though your information is greatly appreciated.heres a song for you to hear!

Yoshisaurus Rex:

--- Quote from: Fairemaster on June 16, 2006, 04:24:12 PM ---may it vex me that christianity has influence over marketing in america, that really anoys me because state and church of SUPPOSED TO BE SEPERATE!!! There i said it Happy Now?? Geesh.

--- End quote ---

The Constitution doesn't talk about separation of church and state, but it is mentioned in a letter from Jefferson, I think (better find out more!).  Does anyone know why the US follows that?  I agree with it in some parts but other times I wonder if that idea goes too far.

Also, don't all religions have influence over marketing?

The Chef:
I beleive we follow the 'separation of church and state' thing because we don't want head into another Dark Age. You do know what I am talking about, right?

nensondubois:

--- Quote from: Yoshisaurus Rex on June 16, 2006, 11:24:15 PM ---The Constitution doesn't talk about separation of church and state, but it is mentioned in a letter from Jefferson, I think (better find out more!).  Does anyone know why the US follows that?  I agree with it in some parts but other times I wonder if that idea goes too far.

Also, don't all religions have influence over marketing?

--- End quote ---

because of religeous freedom. and no not all religions follow the market like the appiffani for christmas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version