Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 324305 times)

« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2006, 11:50:21 AM »
I TOLD you she'd say yes!!!

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! From all of the stories you have told me, you will make a wonderful couple. If there was some way to express how happy I am for you, it would have to be in a box. Where you get married, I will send you both a heart-warming gift of friendship. You have more than deserved that happy day!

Where ever your lives take you, you will be together in it. I pray you will have the best of your lives on your honeymoon and will not stop until the end. Go where ever your mind takes you to, and you will not be alone. Being married to the one of your dreams is one of the best, no, THE best thing to happen to anyone, what I would imagine.

In wish you both a very happy life, and hope you start off on the good side of a family. If you ever need help, you can look to your fiance. Good luck to you both, and may God help you along the hardships!

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2006, 08:06:28 PM »
Wow, congrats, Toad! Welcome back, and... uh... Khold pretty much summed up what I was gonna say in her post. Once again, congratulations!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2006, 01:48:03 AM »
Great! That's a cool, dramatic way to propose. In a diamond mine, brilliant. Congratulations!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2006, 08:59:02 PM »
From now on, I will not be online much at all. I've been very busy lately and changing my life. It's been very difficult these past days, and I must say that I might not be on more than ten minutes a week. I don't have much else to say on this matter, but I deeply apologize that I wasn't able to complete my story Romanced Dawn. I know you all liked my first chapters(thanks, by the way), so I'm sorry that I won't be able to Finnish it. Mabey every once-in-a-while I'll be able to do a chapter. But all of the free time I have I spend playing WFC with FF members or playing video games.

So, I guess I'll be seeing you all less often. Oh, and if you see my name in the 'Online' list, don't count on me actually being online. I just have the window open a lot.

As for the Zeldaphiles site, I will spend more time on it than here. Mainly because I made a commitment to help out. I will try my best to be apart of these forums as well.

[/pathetic farewell]

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2006, 09:07:13 PM »
Goodbye, Khold. It'll be sad not having you here, but I suppose you have your reasons. I suppose we'll still see you on various Nintendo WFC games.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2006, 09:35:24 PM »
And you'll keep trashing me in MKDS >:O

jk, hope you can come back soon to TMK, Khold. I'm sure if Luigi Simpson was still around (inside joke) then he'd say goodbye as well.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2006, 09:53:22 PM »
Nah, you all took it the wrong way. I'll still be here, just a lot less often. If you PM me, I'll PM you back in the same day. But I won't be able to post very much. I'll still respond to everyone, so don't worry! ^_^

« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2006, 10:05:16 PM »
Aw man, oh well, at least we'll see more stuff up on the site, because it's been forever and I'm blank on anything to add, so anyways, I'll be trying to catch you on MKDS. (I might not be on the friends list for various reasons.)
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2006, 03:41:35 PM »
Aww Khold. I'll miss you so very much. You were a great friend and I enjoy the conversations that we've had. See you around!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2006, 05:48:16 PM »
FF without Khold?? What am I to do?

I'll still PM periodically, Khold. You will be missed publically, though.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2006, 07:40:57 PM »
Especially since I can't get my nerves up to actually PM anybody.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2006, 11:21:15 PM »
I'm leaving, too guys.

YEAH RIGHT! YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUS APRIL FOOLS! Happy April Fools Day!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2006, 11:24:29 PM »
Oh, you little kidder, you.  That's the third time I've fallen for an April Fools' joke today.  I even sent one out telling my friends that I was dying from a terminal disease.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2006, 11:31:13 PM »
*rofl* Internet jokes work better! I couldn't think of one to do on my siblings or my mom!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2006, 12:16:52 AM »
I was going to tell the workers at the bowling alley to tell my teammate he was banned for being late, but he showed up early.
Where's LD? He does good April Fool's jokes.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print