Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327837 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #495 on: April 06, 2008, 09:28:16 PM »
Then shouldn't there be a link in the FF to the chatroom? This drives me insane, as I have to go all the way back to the main page of TMK in order get to a link to the chatroom.

Highlighted, in order to magnify how ridiculous it is to complain about going to a webpage like it's miles away. I think Chup is rubbing off on me....
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #496 on: April 10, 2008, 12:06:42 PM »
Yes, it is a stupid complaint, but there may be users in the FF that may not realise that there is more to the website than the message boards. They may not know that there is a homepage with a link to the chatroom on it.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #497 on: April 10, 2008, 02:29:03 PM »
Why do you think I brought it up in the first place? ;)
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #498 on: April 12, 2008, 02:01:01 PM »
Is this the topic "I'm going away!"? That's a pity, because I'm looking for the topic "I'm back!" =D Yes yes, because I am back again !=D

Remember me? I hope so because I am Super Caterina- the Italian girl! I am sorry for my very late back, but in these days I got lost into Darkland....BUT NOW I'M HERE!
I will be more and more actvie from now (*other members: "Oh nooooo! DX")! eheheheheheheheh!=D
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #499 on: April 12, 2008, 07:15:17 PM »
Yes, I remember. Pizza margaritas! Welcome back.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #500 on: April 12, 2008, 09:18:22 PM »
Yes, I remember. Pizza margaritas! Welcome back.

That sounds disgustingly tasty.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #501 on: April 23, 2008, 10:59:32 PM »
Hey guys, I just want to inform everyone that I think it's really time for me to go. I'm going off to college very soon, and I have become so dependent on the internet that I think the only way I'm really gonna be able to ween myself off of it is to give up going to the site I love most. If you want to contact me,  I have a link to my myspace posted up on my profile. I might come in to say "hi" every now and then, but I'll be gone for the most part. I know I've whined about "leaving" in the past, but this time I've got a good reason to hit the dusty road for good. See ya!

(All challenges posted in "PaperLuigi's Challenge are hearby cancelled; the Challenge Masters will be able to keep their titles, and Mr. Wiggles will be awarded the title of "April Challenge Master" ASAP.)

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #502 on: April 23, 2008, 11:53:25 PM »
I wish you luck with college and all, PaperLuigi. See you around!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #503 on: May 09, 2008, 08:36:31 PM »
Your memory will live on in SSB: WWE Style. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #504 on: May 10, 2008, 07:18:57 PM »
Bad news guys, I, the great SushieBoy, will not be on for some time, because my computer is broken thanks to a power surge. I am posting from a friends computer, so goodbye guys. See you all later. Don't try to ask me something because I won't be on to answer!

This is serious.

Ah darn, goodbye Paper Luigi :(
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #505 on: May 10, 2008, 07:49:54 PM »
Alright, my fellow "SB"-as-initials forumite. Fight the power! Or, uh... lack thereof.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #506 on: May 11, 2008, 01:31:39 AM »
I had one of those once. Name was Latias Dita. I kinda liked it.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #507 on: May 11, 2008, 06:18:37 AM »
I remember seeing her posts on here before I joined. This place was home to some of the nicest people I've seen on the web. The NSider's forums crashed...

« Reply #508 on: May 18, 2008, 09:29:10 PM »
I am leaving!

.. For about a week. May 27th- June 3rd. The 31st is our wedding, and we will likely be very busy during that last week run, and then will subsequently be gone on honeymoon. If all goes well, some pictures will be forthcoming.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #509 on: May 23, 2008, 11:47:28 PM »
I'm done.

For similar reasons NE89 originally left, I feel there's too much hate here, but, to elaborate:

• Lizard Dude almost ALWAYS has to utter a put down for me whenever I post something he apparently has a problem with.
• Whenever ANYONE gets all emo about someone putting them down, a person who is friendly with the guy who put them down always says "THIS IS THE INTERNET" or "internet srs biz". Yes, that's true, it is the internet, but people usually go on the internet to enjoy themselves, not to be trolled and then be told "HEY IT'S THE INTERNET". It's like someone vomiting all over your face and then their friend offers to clean you off by spitting on you. Not fun.
• Some people who are STILL staff aren't very friendly to the not-so-bright members, either.
• The constant generic "Well you're pretty much wrong" post got old a long time ago. Opinions can't be wrong or right. If someone's facts are wrong, correct them. It's the least you can do after being condescending over the fact that they're wrong. A good few people here like to add insult to injury and, to put my feelings about that in terms that you can all understand, DO NOT WANT.
• After the fact that I enjoy Mario games and Nintendo, there's pretty much nothing else I have in common with most people here.

I did enjoy my time on these forums, but I would've rather left on a good note...=/

Hmm..nothing else?

Okay bye then
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print