Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1254659 times)

« on: April 20, 2006, 04:59:28 PM »
I've looked at BP's thread, and it's great, don't get me wrong. But I'm tired of complaining, so I've made a thread where you came come in and explain everything that's good with you right now. Like, did you find a 20 dollar bill on the floor today? Did you pass that stupid History test? And do you actually LIKE the trix rabbit?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 05:02:08 PM »
It's amazing how history can repeat itself.

I just took a shower and I feel pretty good about it, my face is nice and dry and my scalp is breezy beautiful covergirl.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 05:07:46 PM »
Ah, nice topic.
I was supposed to write a 20 minute speech as James Monroe to present to the class... It was 2 pages long (size 12) and looked OK. When I actually gave it, it was 8 minutes and 50 seconds long. But it was actually one of the better speeches, longer than some of the really good and long-seeming ones. Perhaps this generation is just really dim, aside from me and other select people. I live in a place where the dim ones clot.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 05:39:20 PM »
Thanks, BP.

Hmmm, well........I'm going on a weekend long trip to Galveston Island tommarrow with my friends. Sure, it isn't like last years trip (we went to Florida) but at least I can get outta Dodge for a while.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 06:31:11 PM »
I will not see you guys for two weeks after tomorrow.
Enjoy this...Whatever you call it...without me.

What's good?

i have a clam, quiet, cool night.
The air is nice and crisp, and the bugs ain't bothering.
Ah...
yessir,
the day is getting SOOOOO good.
Most Wishy-Washy

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 08:41:46 PM »
I just passed an In The Groove chart that I've been having the hardest time with. Score is nothing special, but I've failed this chart one too many times.

~I.S.~

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 04:01:06 PM »
NSMB WILL BE OUT SOON! YAY!

I just had to mirror my other post in the other place.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 04:09:21 PM »
Hear! Hear! Buy it or Luigison will lose respect for you.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 04:41:26 PM »
I'm happy because after spending over a year lurking these boards, I finally had the courage to create an account of my own and start posting.

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 09:13:51 PM »
w00t to The Chef.

I'm happy because I and the rest of my brass quintet people got an "Excellent" scoring for our song, even though the trumpets messed up a little bit in the beginning.  XD 

Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 10:14:10 PM »
I got my room clean. My dad promised me $50 if I cleaned it and kept it clean until our vacation. That's $50 closer to my replacement DS!
Also, my sister got a PS2 for her graduation, and at the time it was $180. If the Revolution is cheaper than that, I can ask my paernets not to get me anything until its release!
My dad's going to teach me to drive soon, so I'll be ready to get my license in a couple of years and be okay with my learner's permit! I want to not kill pedestrians!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2006, 10:20:29 PM »
I'm happy because Lizard Dude still respected me in the morning.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 11:15:03 PM »
I got my room clean. My dad promised me $50 if I cleaned it and kept it clean until our vacation. That's $50 closer to my replacement DS!
Also, my sister got a PS2 for her graduation, and at the time it was $180. If the Revolution is cheaper than that, I can ask my paernets not to get me anything until its release!
My dad's going to teach me to drive soon, so I'll be ready to get my license in a couple of years and be okay with my learner's permit! I want to not kill pedestrians!

My mom said that she can't teach me to drive. She said my big sister has to because she gets to paranoid when teaching her children to drive (or anyone else o_o').
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 11:36:45 PM »
The new building I'm working for is giving me a hire pay then any previous ones I have worked. My pay is estimated to be around $1000 a month. That's not including the money my parents will probably "borrow" from me but it's still a lot. Therfore, I can afford everything I've been pawing and drooling at before but I couldn't get before.

I have tickets to a SmackDown taping. Unfortunately, it's way high up in the top of the arena, BUT the dude that sold us our tickets can try to get us better seats if we're one of the first 300 people to get there. So uh, yeah yay!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 11:46:47 PM »
I recently got Resident Evil 4 from gamefly.com, and it is fun!
I recently got Final Fantasy 4 Advance from Fred Meyer, and it too is fun!

Print