Print

Author Topic: Guide to Kissing  (Read 105305 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2006, 07:20:32 PM »
Let me just say, if you ever get a girlfriend, if she has a loooooong hook nose, ask me how to kiss her. I know how to kiss people with loooooong hook noses. *coughgonzocough*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »
I've been lurking this thread, but never got around to posting.
Sorry to hear that Markio, but at least now your first kiss will end up being special.

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2006, 10:37:33 AM »
At least... we hope so. ;)
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2010, 02:47:57 AM »
The thing is not only about kissing another person, but about the feelings you have for that person and the same feeling the other person have for you. Then only the kiss have the true meaning.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2010, 03:18:21 AM »
Holy [dukar], I remember this thread.

Incidentally, this is the thread that made us briefly famous when KnowYourMeme researched the Advice Dog template.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2010, 04:41:10 AM »
The weird thing about this thread in hindsight is, wasn't Markio gay?

Or maybe this experience traumatized him into gayness. ;)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2010, 08:45:42 AM »
Incidentally, this is the thread that made us briefly famous when KnowYourMeme researched the Advice Dog template.
Oh, yeah, this was the thread... you know, given the fact that that is apparently the most god[darn] influential meme ever, I think TEM should seek some sort of restitution. At the very least, I'll probably name a character in my book series after him.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2010, 01:07:23 PM »
The thing is not only about kissing another person, but about the feelings you have for that person and the same feeling the other person have for you. Then only the kiss have the true meaning.
The vampire is right. When you truly love each other, the mechanics take care of themselves.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2010, 03:17:13 PM »
The vampire is right. When you truly love each other, the mechanics take care of themselves.

This coming from experience?

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2010, 03:23:51 PM »
It could easily be. Don't quote me on this, but word has it that CrossEyed has a girlfriend.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2010, 03:44:11 PM »
Don't be ridiculous.  Who told you that?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2010, 02:04:19 PM »
I thought it was his favorite video-game character this whole time.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2010, 02:21:13 AM »
I think you're confusing him for ShadowBrain.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2010, 07:10:36 PM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2011, 12:51:31 AM »
I have relevance! The Kiss the Puppy template lives on!

Click!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print