Print

Author Topic: Adventures of Luigi  (Read 1566 times)

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« on: October 25, 2003, 12:53:34 AM »
Dear Mario,

Please come to the castle. I have baked a cake for you. Yours truly, Princess Toadstool.

~~Peach~~

MARIO: Yahoo!  You hear that, bro?  Peach has baked a cake just for me, and wants me to come over to her castle right away!  I'd better not keep her waiting.

LUIGI: An invitation?  Just for you?  No mention of poor old Luigi?

MARIO: He he he...come on, Luigi!  Can't you see she wants to be alone with me?  This isn't just a cake picnic, it's a date!  Maybe she finally wants to take our relationship to the next level.

Luigi grumbled to himself as Mario started looking frantically through the closet.

MARIO: Let's see...what should I wear? I've got it!  Red with blue pants.

LUIGI: Surprise, surprise.

MARIO: See you later, bro!  I'm off to Peach's castle ASAP.  Here we go!

Mario rushed out the door, did a brilliant triple jump, fliped three times in the air, and landed directly in the warp pipe outside the Mario Brothers' house.  Luigi grumbled angrily to himself as the warp pipe receeded into the ground.

LUIGI: What a show off...Besides, everybody knows I can jump higher than he can...

Luigi paced around the house, sulking.  It looked like it was just going to be another boring day for Mario's younger brother.  Luigi glanced forelornly out the window.  Nothing the least bit interesting was happening outside.  Luigi shut the blinds.

LUIGI:  How come Mario always gets to go on all the amazing adventures, when I'm stuck here at home?  How come he gets all the fame?  How come he gets all the glory?  Why do I always have to play the role of sidekick?

The Mushroom Kingdom Presents,
In association with ClassicGaming.com,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~The Adventures of Luigi~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Takes place during the events of Super Mario 64)

Okay, here are the rules.  Anyone can post for any length they want, but it must be SERIOUS.  And it will be a story about an amazing adventure had by LUIGI.  Mario may not make any appearance whatsoever in the story, after this initial prelude.  Also, none of the events in the story may contradict the events of Super Mario 64, ie, neither Peach nor Bowser may make an appearance, unless you somehow cleverly tie the two storylines together.

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2003, 09:27:15 AM »
Cool!

Luigi watched as a Lakitu with a video camera sped past his house.
"Why did I have to be younger?" he thought. "I need to get out of the house more. I need to go somewhere."
Luigi flopped back down onto a chair on the porch.
"I guess I'll go take a nap..." he said.
He slept peacefully. But he had a strange dream.
In the dream, he pushed open two familiar red doors, and gazed upon the world on the other side.
"Sub con?" It certainly resembled the world he had been to before. But everything looked...dead.
"Who could've done this!?"

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2003, 12:28:09 AM »
Luigi started to walk as he looked around, thinking.  He recalled vividly the strange incident in which, mirraculously, he, Mario, Peach and Toad had all fallen asleep and had the exact same dream.  The dream of the wonderous and dangerous land of Subcon, populated by shyguys, sniffits, pidgets, birdos, and other weird creatures.  At the time, all these creatures had been enemies.  Now, looking around, Luigi saw nobody, and he was somehow more afraid than if they had been there, ready to fight him.

Luigi recalled how he, Mario, Peach and Toad had battled their way across Subcon and had come to fight with Wart, the monstorous king of nightmares.  In the bizzaire fassion so commonly associated with dreams, the four had defeated Wart...by feeding him vegetables.

Yes, vegetables...while the Mushroom Kingdom abounded in fungi, the land of Subcon abounded in vegetables.  Luigi looked around and saw some sprouts sticking out of the ground.  Perhaps all was not dead in Subcon after all.  Luigi reached for the closest one, and pulled on it.  After some resistance, it popped out of the ground.

It was not a turnip.  It was not a carrot.  It was not a pumpkin.

It was a rocket.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2003, 12:49:26 PM »
Luigi confusedly stared at the rocket, questions sprouting in his head like mushrooms in a damp forest.  All of a sudden, the rocket shot into the sky, going higher and higher.  It was almost too high for Luigi to see it anymore, when suddenly, it exploded, causing a nova-like effect, which caused him to wake up suddenly.  Luigi looked around, frighened by his omen dream.
"I was only a dream," he sighed.  But just to make sure, he called Princess Daisy.  Someone answered.
"Daisy?", he asked.  The line went dead.

*LD gets hit with a trout.*

Edited by - Markio on 11/7/2003 10:50:51 AM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print