Print

Author Topic: Mario Changes Professions (Again)  (Read 10998 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 03:36:40 PM »
I'm glad no one here has ever visited a blog. They all seem to think what I'm doing has never been done before.

Seriously, you should see the post I don't post. For example, kotaku posted about a guy that got Mario tattoo'd on his butt. Hrm, maybe I should have posted that....

Anyway, my point is that this is how blogs are, and if you don't feel like reading what's posted, you don't have to. I do appreciate if you do read it, and comment on it, and enjoy what I post. If you don't, that's cool too.

I'll post what I post until I'm told differently (hey, and I know a lot of you out there find stories about Mario online, why not send me something you feel relevant rather than complain about what's not, to you?) 

I hope I don't come off offended, because quite frankly I could be doing other things that are more fun (playing GTA IV, or any game I have now, comes to mind), but I decide to post on here because I want to help out. If you all feel I am not helping your opinion of the site, I'll back off. I'm happy either way, and just want the best from TMK just like you.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 03:58:55 PM »
Well, Coin Heaven did the same thing, and with that out of commission, this will have to do. Still, I miss being able to read insightful posts that dig really deep into Mario lore or reach heavily into philosophy using Mario as a hook.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2008, 12:08:58 AM »
The blog has certainly been useful to me in the past. Would I have known to preorder Galaxy and Brawl as early as I did if not for Super-Jesse? Nope. Would I have known that a commemorative Super Mario Galaxy coin had my name on it because I preordered if not for Super-Jesse? Nope. The kind I skip are like, "Mario Kart Wii was delayed in New Zealand." I'm not in New Zealand, so... you can understand why that one doesn't particularly interest me.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 06:56:43 AM »
The kind I skip are like, "Mario Kart Wii was delayed in New Zealand." I'm not in New Zealand, so... you can understand why that one doesn't particularly interest me.

Exactly, that's perfectly understandable. That stuff is posted for that small percent of visitors from that area (when Deezer shows the stats for the sites, you'd be surprised what's there).

I'll try to cut back on"OMG THIS GUY DREW MARIO...ON THE FLOOR WHOA!", I can see where it can get ridiculous, of course. The problem is there is a fine line, and crossing it sometimes happens.

Except Weekend Movie and a (delayed, due to stomach virus, ugh...) Game Cakes entry soon. <---- (Just like BirdPerson avoids New Zealand posts like the plague, if this is too pointless/irrelevant for you, just do the same :-P)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print