Print

Author Topic: If A Person Loves A Person...  (Read 23892 times)

« on: July 27, 2014, 08:13:09 AM »
...why does it feel like there's nothing more to say? I feel like I totally blew it... the person in question wants affection that I don't know how to give. When I'm away from her, I feel like there is a rotting lonely pit in the depths of my 'soul'. But when I'm around her, I don't know WHAT to do....this paradox is so convuluted I feel like ending my life. Help? (PS. Didn't know where to put this... I'll just leave this here)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 02:51:36 PM by isoldmyname »
"These things... they take time."-Gaben

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 09:03:12 PM »
Hmm. I'm sorry, I don't know how to help, but I have been in a similar situation, and it didn't end well for me. Also props for not being about teh gayz.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 07:17:29 PM »
the person in question wants affection that I don't know how to give

What do you mean?
Relics.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 07:53:09 PM »
props for not being about teh gayz.

And what do you mean?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 08:20:13 PM »
I guess he assumed from the thread title that this would be another sexual orientation discussion thread.
Relics.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 09:40:05 PM »
Yeah. I may want equality, but we would only need one thread.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 10:00:25 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lp7FtJXp7k" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lp7FtJXp7k</a>
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 11:20:28 PM »
Also props for not being about teh gayz.

And what do you mean?

For real! There's nothing wrong with being that way. You can't help who you love.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 05:46:08 PM »
Communication is really key in a relationship -- especially in the teenage years, everyone is trying to figure this stuff out. Why not just ask her, "How can I show my affection to you? What are you comfortable with?" You might also want to think about what you're comfortable with, and mention this too. You might feel like you're expected to know stuff about relationships, but you're not -- relationships are something two people explore together. Individual relationships can be very different from each other, so you might as well just ask direct questions.
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 11:24:02 PM »
Well... Sorry for the delay. I honestly didn't expect a reply. I was actually worried there would be a misunderstanding cuz this sounds a bit... Suspicious. >_<" Anyway, thanks Chocobo. I think I may go through with that. Thor, it's kinda hard to explain, but basically I'm 16 years old, and I've never been in a relationship before. I actually googled some stuff, and it turns out I have made a lot of rookie mistakes. >_<" Fun Fact: We actually met on Facebook an' she's my best friend's sister. The reason I asked you guys is cause I don't have many friends to ask, and this is a little too specific to just google.   
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:28:13 PM by isoldmyname »

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 05:27:12 PM »
You're welcome; I remember what it's like to be a love struck teenager.
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2014, 12:22:12 PM »
Yeah, we had just got into hugging when summer let out, so I dunno what to think of that.

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 09:33:30 PM »
[bump] Hey.... so. We've decided to just stay friends. Thanks for the help anyway, guys. Can someone lock this topic, please? I need some time to think. :(

Print