Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 223795 times)

« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2007, 11:01:51 AM »
I hate it when I realize I'm dreaming, and I try to wake myself up but I can't.
Like, a long time ago, I had a dream where I was in my basement using a sword to fight bad guys with the Power Rangers. In retrospect, that would have been a totally awesome dream, but for some reason I was scared. So I tried to wake myself up and I couldn't.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2007, 10:21:45 PM »
I recently had a dream where I was eating spaghetti. O_O  Sounds familiar eh?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #212 on: August 19, 2007, 12:39:32 PM »
I had a dream last night about a new 1080 snowboarding game in which you had the choice between snowboard and skis that made you go down icy patches at like 100 MPH. It made my stomach lurch, not that wacko, but a dream nonetheless.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #213 on: August 19, 2007, 11:33:36 PM »
A few days ago, I had a dream where the entire contents of the FF got deleted. Nothing else happened, since nobody posted before I awoke.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #214 on: August 19, 2007, 11:43:59 PM »
Okay, strange this comes up, because yesterday I had a weird dream.

Me, my wife, and 4 of our friends were dressed as videogame characters. Of course, I was Mario, my wife was herself (?), and my friends were Link, Kirby, Luigi, and Toad. We were in this tall building, and all of sudden Zombies (yes, zombies) started attacking us. We tried to escape, but my friend dressed as Kirby was bitten, and he turned into some deranged dinosaur evil monster thing. My friends and I ran to the parking garage, but I tripped. They got away and Kirby-saur came running towards me. I dodged him, and he was sealed in this middle "room", one before the parking garage (where my friends had sealed the door) and after the main hall (where I was). So I naturally locked him in there and went around, down the stairs. When I was running over to the parking lot, I saw the room was empty, and he can broken the seal I put. I ran into the parking garage, grabbed a feather (Cape Mario), and dashed back out with the hugest Hammer ever. Before he came out of the building, I waited next to the door and when he stormed out I smacked him back and out! With the Zombies coming, I threw the hammer at them and flew up to my friends. I had a short talk with them about what happened, and we decided we had to take on all the Zombies ourselves. We jumped off the parking garage and straight into the Zombie horde.

And then I woke up.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2007, 06:24:10 PM »
I had a wacko dream last night.

I dreamt that my father, brother and I had just left some place, and were in a parking lot not too far away from home. My brother and father went into my father's Mustang, telling me to follow them home. I hop into my van, start it up, and realize that the Mustang was long gone. Not knowing what way they went, I quickly chose a path home that I knew of.

At some point, the van turned into me riding my bicycle. As I was riding that, a bunch of planes started going appearing above me, flying in the opposite direction, and they were all shaped like bloated missiles. Then, they started dropping bombs. They weren't strong bombs, they could not kill or dismember, just hurt really badly. I had to dodge them, on my bike. People were outside, as well, also trying to not get hit. Some were unsuccessful, and the ones that got hit dropped to the ground in pain. I got fairly good at dodging them, but the final plane dropped a bomb that landed in front of my bike (and later on in the dream, apparently hit me instead). I flew off my bike and fell in a ditch on the side of the road, dirty, and in pain.

The scene skipped to me arriving at my house. My mother was shocked to see me in the condition I was in, and my father was annoyed at the fact that I did not follow him home in his car. Feeling too tired to explain why I went the way I did, I just sat on the couch, and looked at the TV. A news program interrupted whatever was on, and it showed a dramatic montage of people getting hit by the bombs from the planes with sappy music playing in the background, and the montage had ended after a few seconds, with my own spill from the bike being the last one. A reporter then came on and told about terrorists flying by various local areas dropping bombs where I lived.

"That was me. See?" I said.
"Oh, that's terrible!" Said my mother.
My father didn't say anything, but stopped being annoyed at me.

In the following days after the incident, I was at a gathering, and I told a few friends about what had happened to me. Apparently, one of my friends was taking drugs and quit cold turkey once she heard I was one of the victims.

....*This next part of the dream I don't remember very clearly, but in this time, the terrorists turned into random delinquents who enjoyed ruining peoples' days*....

I was walking down the street the following day, and the delinquents appeared from their hiding places and started pelting more bombs. I quickly ran to the middle of the road, and somehow was able to slide on my belly down the road, using my legs to push. I eventually came to a road where delinquents weren't allowed, and a bunch of them went "awww" as I got there, and I got to wherever I wanted to go.

That night, My father took me and my brother to a Checkers fast food restaurant, though we went to a location that is a Dunkin' Donuts in real life. We ate in the car, and I told my father that I did not feel safe anymore, with the constant barrage of bombs.

The dream pretty much ended there. Very bizarre.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #216 on: August 28, 2007, 07:07:49 AM »
I have reccuring dreams that may be partly inspired from Final Fantasy 4. I'm a knight, doing stuff, but eventually I end up climbing a mountain. At the top, there's a ball of light and a sword. I take the sword, and poof! I've been transformed into some idiot wearing a funny hat. It's lime green, with a feather growing out of it. Not put in, growing out!
We have a secret page!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #217 on: August 28, 2007, 11:49:59 AM »
I have reccuring dreams that may be partly inspired from Final Fantasy 4. I'm a knight, doing stuff, but eventually I end up climbing a mountain. At the top, there's a ball of light and a sword. I take the sword, and poof! I've been transformed into some idiot wearing a funny hat. It's lime green, with a feather growing out of it. Not put in, growing out!
that kind of reminds me of the US LttP commercial.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #218 on: August 29, 2007, 03:25:28 PM »
Last night I had a very odd dream.  I was in my room, and there was a knock at the back door.  I go down, and see guys standing there.  One was shorter than me, and the other was too tall for his head to be visible through the door.  For some reason, I got the "Don't trust these guys" feeling.  Thinking that I need a weapon, I grab my mothers shoe, which has a thick heel on it.  I raise the shoe, and ask/yell through the screen door what they wanted.  I don't know why I thought that a screen door might keep them out.  The big guy asks if they can use the phone, which I decide is fine.  They come in, the big guy says something funny, I don't remember anything other than I laughed, and he takes the phone.  He actually pulls the wired phone off the wall, and walks back outside to call.  The short guy can tell I'm nervous about them being here, and starts messing with me, making me jump, scaring me.  Still having the shoe in my hand, I put it on my hand, and try to uppercut the guy with the heel, but I miss.  The big guy comes back in, thanking me for use of the phone.  Looking on top of my refrigerator, he sees a bunch of birthday candles.  He seems truly amazed by them, so I say he can have some, and in handing him a bunch, I hold on to a few, mostly pink I think.  They both start walking towards me, and I tell them it's time for them to leave.  They say that I have done all the right things in a situation like this.  I'm starting to get really freaked out, and push my way past them to get to the phone, saying I'm calling the cops.  When I grab the phone, which is back up on the wall, the large man says that it's foolish, since it's a wired phone, and I would never have time to dial before they got me.  Thinking of trying to find a wireless phone, I realize I would have to get past them again, which would be impossible.  The two men start congratulating me, saying I was smart in staying on edge, never turning my back on them, and I was very smart overall.  I finally break down, screaming for help, and they only laugh.  They tell me it has all been some kind of reality show, where people go into houses, and see how people respond to a dangerous situation like that.  Even after the cameramen walk in, I'm huddled in the corner, saying rather...rude things which I can't repeat here, calling them all names.  It was all rather confusing.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2007, 07:06:51 PM »
My favorite dream ever was when I realized I was in a dream. I knew I could do anything I wanted. I stole. I broke things. I ran from the police... Best Dream Ever.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #220 on: October 30, 2007, 08:38:57 PM »
Whoa, good timing for a bump resurfacing. It just so happens that I have myself a new directory with the blatant rip-off name of "Subcon." But it says (Suffixian) after that, so it's all right... right?

Without further ado, my first entry since its instatement is "Aliens Attack Again, Cool Sword."

Please note that despite the consistently fascinating content of my dreams, I am not a great story teller. You probably won't find any gripping narratives, but you might find something funny.

« Reply #221 on: October 30, 2007, 11:01:20 PM »
I've had weird dreams recently, unfortunately, none of them were coherent enough for me to post about.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #222 on: October 31, 2007, 07:45:35 PM »
I had a dream that my grandma's house had giant menancing fangs, and it ate me. I thought it was pretty weird. Maybe a sign to not go back to my grandma's house?
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #223 on: November 01, 2007, 08:53:01 PM »
A long time ago, I had a weird dream that the (Note: Do Not Make Fun Of.) Powerpuff Girls got trapped in cards. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiird
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2007, 09:21:55 PM »
I had a dream people were eating off of my plate. Everybody died.

Print