Print

Author Topic: Dark Link Never Dies!!!  (Read 3390 times)

« on: July 29, 2002, 01:07:55 PM »
I'm Back!!! Dark Link, the one who started the little forum battling thing, is back!!!

I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2002, 05:42:22 PM »
cool! Will the clan be back too or just you?

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2002, 09:47:13 PM »
weird....I invented Dark Mario about two weeks ago...and now....Oh well

I thought Miss-T invented the forum battles.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2002, 02:53:59 PM »
Are you that "Invincible" freak from The legend of zelda .com?

Link

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2002, 08:56:20 AM »
Hmph...I never die either.

---
So...

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2002, 10:52:45 AM »
Mario never dies either, because if he has 0 lives then it's game over, in which case you just press Continue and he's for some reason alive again.  Link, same.  Dark Link is a phantom, of course you can't kill him!  Wait a minute...*pulls out light arrow* actually I was wrong.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2002, 12:40:12 AM »
I never die either. I'm made of the indestructible and incredibly resilient substance, Chup!

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2002, 03:17:16 PM »
Dark Link CAN die by SWORD, so he can't be a phantom(if you can ever hit, let alone kill him without the trick, he's the extremely hard final boss of Zelda 2), although he can be recreated by strong enough magic force.

Did you know that the difficulty of Dark Link on OoT depends on your death counter? I got to him with 0 deaths, and if I hadn't got the Biggoron's Sword, it would have been my first death.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2002, 12:06:15 AM »
Hmm, I didn't know that... of course I didn't know Dark Link was in OoT anyway... my question is how do you find Saria in the Lost Woods? (Yeah, I know, I'm not very good at the game at all.)

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2002, 06:31:38 PM »
You DID talk with Zelda already, right? Saria won't appear in the Forest Meadow if you haven't talked to Zelda yet.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2002, 08:33:13 PM »
Yes. I did talk to Zelda. Then Navi keeps asking me about Saria, and generally being annoying.
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2002, 10:37:12 PM »
Leave this to me.
----
To find Saria:
1) Somehow get into Kokiri Forest.
2) Enter Lost Woods.  To do so, go to Mido's House, then to the left there's a ledge.  Climb ledge, climb up vines, then go straight, take two lefts, and keep going until you see an exit.
3) Go to the right and then to the left.  Speak to Kaepora Gaebora.
4) NOTE: You must have volume turned on.  Go up to every exit, and go through the one at which the song plays the LOUDEST.  Do not go through the wrong exit, as you will have to start all over again.
5) Eventually you will reach the Sacred Forest Meadow.  Approach the gate and you will fight a Wolfo.  To fight it - hold your shield up, let it approach and hit you, then after it attacks take a lunge.  Repeat as necessary.
6) This part is...really hard.  You have a maze here.  I don't quite remember...I just remember the fact that you have to jump into the water at one point, and swim to the other edge.  I know I'm not informative here.
7) You should find a staircase.  Follow it.  Here, avoid the shots from the Mad Scrubs (hold your Deku Shield 24/7).  Follow the narrow path until you see a movie thing.  Saria teaches you Saria's Song.
8) Do NOT go back!  Save your game and press reset.  Open your saved file, and you will be back at your house.  This is especially good if you're low on health, as you can visit Saria's House to refill.
----
After that, I hope you know what to do (get to Darunia...)
----
As for the Dark Link thing...I never beat him without using the Megaton Hammer or Din's Fire.  For me, DL always waits until I swing my sword, at which he does too (the impact is the swords crash and nothing happens).  It never gets past that...and I'M Z TARGETING THE @#%)(*&@!!!!!  Excuse my language.

LieutenantEagle
--------
LieutenantEagle
--------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2002, 11:35:01 PM »
Thank you. Now, I may be able to progress a little further. (FYI, I just got the game 3 months ago, so I'm not INCREDIBLY bad at it or anything.)
That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2002, 04:03:46 PM »
There's your problem! Either use the Spin Attack, Biggoron's Sword (with stabs), or don't Z-Target him (hard)!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Print