Print

Author Topic: The jump menu  (Read 4799 times)

« on: August 24, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »
Y'know, the one in the bottom right hand side? Yeah, I can't help but notice certain sections are displayed multiple times, which is weird because at least a year ago it didn't look that unorganized.

For example, for TMK Stuff, everything seems to be divided into single sections as opposed to being under the same "TMK Stuff" banner. I doubt it's just showing up on mine's either, so is there any reason the sections look so cluttered?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 09:16:02 PM »
It's been that way ever since that one time when the forum was... down?  ...glitchy?  Anyway, when the order in which the boards were listed on the index page changed, so did the jump menu.

Also, Mr. Wiggles, your latest avatar fits your CT perfectly.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 09:33:06 PM »
Yeah, I noticed those were changed around too when I returned in May. I don't see any real reason to bump Game Help over Video Game chat but whatever.

Also, yeah bored Dawn is awesome. I should post the original picture someday.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 09:55:51 PM »
As far as I know it's automatically generated. Somehow it got messed up when we reorganized some boards a while back.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 10:03:12 PM »
My jump menu's on the bottom left...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print