Miscellaneous > Not at the Dinner Table

360 versus PS3

(1/58) > >>

Lizard Dude:
I think people who get a PS3 without already owning a 360 are insane retards. This battle has raged across countless threads through history, but here I put it to the ultimate vote. Only one system will win. Vote today.

PaperLuigi:
Xbox 360. I hate the PS3.

Chupperson Weird:
PS3s generally don't break when you breathe on them, but at this time may not have quite as many worthwhile exclusives.
360s are prone to failure and don't look as pretty, but they do have a couple RPGs that look nice but I don't have the time for them.

I got a PS3 mostly for a few games that aren't out yet. I think about getting a 360 sometimes but I don't even play games anymore. Live Arcade could have some fun stuff that I would waste my money on and play once. Since I'm not into this online leaderboard macho man competition, it isn't so appealing to me anyway.

Ninjap00:
My friend (who is poorer than me) owns both and I can safely say that the PS3 is better. Sure, they both have good games, but the PS3 has Little Big Planet and is probably the closest non-drug thing to LSD.

Weegee:

HAI GIZE HOWZIT GOIN

Also, the PS3's exclusive titles and online capabilities seem more impressive than the 360's, at least from the perspective of an "outsider" like myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version