Print

Author Topic: Happy Mario Day!  (Read 10964 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 06:33:54 PM »
I forgot again! Even though I was recently reminded! Ah, well, I'll be sure to listen to some Mario tunes later today.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 08:34:29 PM »
I tried to do a warpless run of SMB3 to celebrate this year. I gameovered on Bowser's Castle, at 2 1/2 hours. I lost my last life to the spinning disco ball waffle things when I realized that I forgot to get the 1up mushroom at the beginning and tried to go back for it. Now I'm too tired to play anything else.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 09:00:34 PM »
This week I moved about 1000 miles away and can't find any of my Nintendo consoles.  My daughter just got into Animal Crossing on DS is that counts.  If I recall correctly the town is TMK.  Anyone still have a town to go online with?  My daughter really wants to visit someone. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2015, 10:26:56 PM »
I don't think Old DS has wifi anymore. They shut down the servers for DS and Wii games recently (ironically called the Legacy Servers).

Unless someone also with ACDS is in the same room with her, nobody will be able to visit.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print