Mushroom.
4 (50%)
Frog Suit!
2 (25%)
Hammer Suit!!!
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Print

Author Topic: Toad House Event Kinda Sorta  (Read 5934 times)

« on: October 16, 2010, 11:03:36 PM »
Greetings, TMK crew! Pick a box! Its contents will determine what I'll draw next. :)

If you obtain a...

Mushroom
- I'll draw 10 requested drawings for the first 10 people that request a drawing.
Frog Suit - I'll draw an underwater-themed picture featuring any Nintendo character you guys want in the picture.
Hammer Suit - I'll accept the first five people that request a short animation.

It is crucial that you vote on which power-up you chose after obtaining it. Whichever power-up gets the most votes will determine what I'll draw for the TMK crew. For example; if the mushroom receives the most votes, then I will draw 10 requested drawings for the first 10 members that post a request at The FBM Museum.

Voting ends next Sunday night (10/24/10) at 11:59 pm, so make sure to vote for the power-up you obtained.
After the poll closes, post your requests in the FBM Museum. Thanks :)

Sigh...If I knew how to use Flash, making this would've been a lot easier...nevertheless, pick a box!

[Box #1]                                                           [Box #2]                                                                        [Box #3]

Note: If you obtain a power-up and can't wait to give me your request, feel free to do so at The FBM Museum. :)
Regardless of how many votes a certain power-up doesn't get, I will still take the requests...I'll just have them finished at a later time.

The requested drawings will be placed in my museum.

EDIT: Voting ends 10/24/10 at 11:59 pm.
(The poll is now closed. Thanks for voting!)

Return to The FBM Museum
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 10:34:45 PM by FlamingBlueMario »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 02:52:06 PM »
Do we tell you what we got here? I got a Frog Suit. (You might make it a bit more obvious to pick a box. I sat there watching the animation a few times, waiting on Mario to make his decision.. XD    )

You did a fine job with the animation, btw.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 03:07:58 PM »
Toad, you should sue FBM for unlawfully using your likeness.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 03:46:23 PM »
Gotta Mushroom, myself.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 09:15:15 PM »
Do we tell you what we got here? I got a Frog Suit. (You might make it a bit more obvious to pick a box. I sat there watching the animation a few times, waiting on Mario to make his decision.. XD    )

You did a fine job with the animation, btw.

Haha, thanks. I would've animated Mario opening the box, but it would have taken a lot more time to animate. 
And yeah, it's okay to tell me what power-up you obtained here on this thread. It's not a requirement for the voting process, but it's okay to do.

I-I would like to think of it as a non-profit interactive fan art representing the nostalgic joy of playing an iconic game that has influenced gamers to produce fan creations of their own.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 09:23:41 PM by FlamingBlueMario »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 10:06:46 PM »

I would, but it's very well done and accurate. And he's making no money of off this. :p
I'm not Nintendo. XD
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 10:29:56 PM »
I'm not Nintendo.
Well, of course not. Deezer is.

Frog Suit here, by the way. (I voted too)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 10:32:17 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 05:54:39 PM »
I always pick the one on the left no matter what it contains.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 01:30:10 PM by Suber Bloober »
This bridge - extends from Nebraska to CANADA!

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 10:47:19 PM »
I'm having difficulty trying to close the poll. Evidently, I forgot to fill in the section that determines how long a poll will last so...yeah. It's over now.

Well! The votes are in and it looks like the Mushroom power-up has gotten the most votes. So, I'll be drawing 10 requested drawings from the first 10 people who post their requests at The FBM Museum.

The results:

« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:13:05 PM by FlamingBlueMario »

Print