You Rage (or Lose Faith in Humanity), You Lose

<< < (4/130) > >>

BP:
Right now...

We could be having a thread about 3-D movies
We could be having a thread about migraines
We could be having a thread about a famous wrestler's death
We could be having a thread about tools who thought the world was gonna end
We could be having a thread about red rings of death, PS3s and children in third-world countries
We could be having a thread about piano recitals
We could be having a thread about death (actually we have one of those)
We could be having a thread about PaperLuigi's favorite show being accused of having racist and sexist undertones

I've been a silly twelve-year-old, I've been a haughty grammar nazi, I've been a pushy hater, but the biggest mistake I ever made in these forums was probably creating that thread. Give it a think next time you want to change the subject there

PaperLuigi:

--- Quote from: BP on May 23, 2011, 11:59:54 PM ---We could be having a thread about PaperLuigi's favorite show being accused of having racist and sexist undertones

--- End quote ---

Don't tempt me to make that.

And can't you close the ANGST thread now that you're a mod?

Weegee:
Most of those "threads" would have received two or three responses and then died. They would then gather dust for years on end until some newbie bumped them and subsequently got [dukar]listed for doing so.

Excuse me while I make a thread about breathing.

Lizard Dude:
More threads is good, not bad. Bumping is no crime either, unless done to intentionally create confusion or something. Who cares if threads are small or "gathering dust"? It's not like we're wasting ink making them and storing them in a physical room that can run out of space.

Also see my old manifesto.

Actually a lot of that applies to the mods' recent love of merging and closing threads, too.

BP:

--- Quote from: PaperLuigi on May 24, 2011, 12:04:51 AM ---And can't you close the ANGST thread now that you're a mod?

--- End quote ---

I'm not the type who just locks or edits out whatever I don't like and I never will be

--- Quote from: Weegee on May 24, 2011, 12:07:32 AM ---Most of those "threads" would have received two or three responses and then died.

--- End quote ---

You made a topic about gravy on french fries and you're judging what could and couldn't have been a long-running thread?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version