Print

Author Topic: You Rage (or Lose Faith in Humanity), You Lose  (Read 211632 times)

« Reply #555 on: December 29, 2013, 02:19:29 AM »
I don't think the 2DS is particularly flawed, but I never felt the need to scream about it.
I got one for Christmas. I have found absolutely no downside.

« Reply #556 on: January 07, 2014, 01:53:20 AM »
Language and Offensive Content Warning: Instead of linking you to a particularly insane post, I'd like you to explore this blog yourself and see how long you can last.

(Apparently I forgot to add an adequate warning. Dang...)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:58:30 PM by TheMightyThor »
Relics.

« Reply #557 on: January 07, 2014, 06:28:14 PM »
Laughed when I figured out what "PIV" stands for.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #558 on: January 07, 2014, 08:05:28 PM »
Her posts on [the act through which humans reproduce] (which the majority of her posts seem to be about) remind me of a blubbering neckbeard clickety-clacking away at a keyboard on a video games message board reminding everyone to "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!"

Of particular note is the section on which comments she doesn't deem acceptable. And since I'm mentioning comments, here's an interesting one (!!!WARNING FOR POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE!!!).
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 08:14:14 PM by TheMightyThor »
Relics.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2014, 05:35:44 PM »
I couldn't even make it through the first post on the page.

Crazy people.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 09:59:06 PM by TheMightyThor »
Relics.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #561 on: January 09, 2014, 10:02:01 AM »
For people who think the opposite sex is so radically different, how can they think they understand the other's thoughts, feelings and wants
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 10:03:52 AM by BP »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #562 on: January 09, 2014, 10:09:07 AM »
Presumably the same way you understand that a jungle cat stalking you is probably looking for lunch.  I know I, for one, am little more than a filthy misogynistic sexual predator.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #563 on: January 09, 2014, 11:59:25 AM »
Remember, men are more afraid of you than you are of them.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #564 on: January 09, 2014, 01:42:42 PM »
I have a hard time thinking someone is serious when they use a picture of Darth Vader to demonstrate their point.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #565 on: January 09, 2014, 02:10:22 PM »
Remember, men are more afraid of you than you are of them.

You are never more than three feet away from a man.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #566 on: January 09, 2014, 06:57:04 PM »
Quote from: Crazy Person
Truth: all men are the evil, alien, living-dead, zombie, robotic, automated, formatted invaders and colonisers who want to and do destroy all life on earth. The truth is that WE need to get ALL MEN out as soon as possible if we want to save the earth.
Alright, this has to be a joke.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #567 on: January 09, 2014, 07:21:11 PM »
How about the comments? It all seems too elaborate and drawn-out to be a fabrication.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #568 on: January 09, 2014, 09:21:29 PM »
Quote from: Crazy Persyn
This phrase “is there intelligent life outside the planet”, reminds me of a post on Zeph’s (http://reallyrad.wordpress.com/) I can’t remember where it was though. Men are so moronic and disconnected from life (or contemptuous to it) that they think they’re alone on this planet and feel the need to look for life elsewhere. When there are billions of highly intelligent and sophisticated living species on earth, each of whom having a kind of intelligence that reaches far beyond what any man could understand. When you learn from even just a tiny fraction of what species know and do, or are, and function, it is just mindblowing. If they could connect to the stars, to the moon, to the magnificent life around them, they wouldn’t say they are all alone on this planet (this is the gist of what zeph said, or what i remember from it).

But in fact, i’m sure they are saying the truth about themselves, again: if they say they’re alone, they are all alone. They’re alone in themselves, because they can’t connect for some reason. They’re limited.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #569 on: January 09, 2014, 10:05:31 PM »
Wait, what is she even saying? Is she talking about us being stupid because so many men aren't astronomers/astronauts? Why do I have to "connect to the moon?" Do they have good wi-fi? Is there actually life there? Because I think we sent a couple guys up there before, and they didn't find anything. Or could they not find life there because they were men and don't recognize extraterrestrials, while women have superior x-ray life-vision? I somehow think that movie/tv show stereotypes are exactly what fuel this crazy train.

This can't be real. No person could honestly think like this and function in the real world. We would've noticed people acting this crazy out in the open, right?
I'm a horrible person.

Print