TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

I want The Chef banned! :(

(1/7) > >>

edward1978:
The Chef posts the most degrading and insulting replies I have ever seen on any message board.  I want The Chef permanetly banned for his downright degrading and insulting replies to my threads.  Either The Chef goes or I go, and are there any other Mario message boards besides this one.

WarpRattler:
You do know The Chef is a mod here, right?

Kuromatsu:
I didn't pay much attention to what happened previously, but after seeing edward1978's latest post in the 'Will there ever be a new Super Mario cartoon?' thread, I'd say he has topped Chef in his alleged title of 'most degrading and insulting replies'.

--- Quote from: edward1978 on September 11, 2013, 12:43:49 PM ---YOU KNOW WHAT THE CHEF, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST, INSULTING AND THE MOST STUPIDEST ******* IN THE WORLD!!!  I WANT YOU GONE FROM THIS BOARD FOREVER!!!  I WANT A NEW MARIO CARTOON SO BADLY, AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MARIO GETTING A NEW CARTOON, GO INSULT SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU ARE GARBAGE THE CHEF!!!  MARIO WILL GET A NEW CARTOON IF I HAVE TO GIVE MARIO ONE MYSELF, AND IF I HAVE TO TAKE THE NINTENDO EXECUTIVES HOSTAGE IN ORDER TO GET A NEW MARIO CARTOON, I WILL.

--- End quote ---

The Chef:
I lock two pointless threads, tell him what's wrong with his assumptions, he's threatening to "take the Nintendo executives hostage", but he wants me banned.

This is bad comedy.

Glowsquid:

--- Quote --- are there any other Mario message boards besides this one.
--- End quote ---

No.

--- Quote ---This is bad comedy.
--- End quote ---

Best read in Leonard Nimoy's voice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version