TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

I want The Chef banned! :(

<< < (3/7) > >>

Toad:
Guys, it's clearly the Colonel returned. Why he keeps coming back is anybody's guess..

BP:
I believed that for a second and felt like how none of the adults ever believe that this guy is Count Olaf in disguise until it's too late, but the real first Colonel KR account posted in his thread.

bobbysq1337:

--- Quote from: BP on September 12, 2013, 08:10:22 AM ---I believed that for a second and felt like how none of the adults ever believe that this guy is Count Olaf in disguise until it's too late, but the real first Colonel KR account posted in his thread.

--- End quote ---
Can't you see IP addresses? Try checking them and clear this up for once and for all.

Luigison:

--- Quote from: bobbysq1337 on September 12, 2013, 02:37:53 PM ---Can't you see IP addresses? Try checking them and clear this up for once and for all.

--- End quote ---
It's a different service provider at a different location. 

BP:
It's nowhere near impossible to get those changed though. But if Colonel had the foresight to have an alternate account, before his first account got banned, and made more than one return account without using up the alternate, JUST to make it seem like the alternate wasn't him... I'd retract all but only one thing I ever said about him, and that one thing would be that he is crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version