Print

Author Topic: "Distortions" is Here!  (Read 28945 times)

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2013, 12:27:15 AM »
Until two hours and 25 minutes ago, it was my birthday. Someone on the internet (honestly I'm not 100% sure who) took note of this fact, as my birthday is the same as his/her birthday, and bought me a copy of Distortions as a gift. So, I have it now. I'll likely read it tomorrow, once I'm awake again.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2013, 06:15:49 AM »
Is that so? Cool! And happy birthday, of course.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2013, 03:22:53 PM »
Luck of the Irish...

At least he didn't write a story about the potato famine... 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2013, 06:17:49 PM »
I'm not even Irish. I'm not sure why I have this CT at all.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2013, 07:10:12 AM »
^ Hey, uh... do you know how/where they bought it from? 'Cause I haven't gotten any messages from Paypal/Amazon/anything like that about someone placing an order...

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2013, 03:53:38 PM »
It came from Amazon. It was the Kindle version.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2013, 06:36:18 PM »
Ah, gotcha. They don't pay me till I sell $5 worth of them, and only a friend of mine has bought one so far besides you. Gotta get that third purchase in somewhere so I can make bank!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2016, 12:03:54 PM »
Mega-bump: Hey, I finally got off my bum and actually put some effort into formatting these for Kindle! Also, fixed grammar and cut the fat from Love&Darkness. Check it out, y'all--tell your friends.

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B005DGG0TQ

Print