Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Mansion : Who wants it?  (Read 4346 times)

« on: October 27, 2001, 08:54:03 AM »
After reading the preview in NPower magazine, i am psyched about this game, it looks good!
Luigi finally gets a chance to be the star.   But thats not the main reason, the game looks cool.  Now im a little confused as to what next generation system to get : the gamecube or PS2....
What are your thoughts on Luigi's Mansion?
Do you think it will be hard?

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2001, 09:35:09 AM »
I'm not getting it. I have heard that it is easy, and that it only has 5 hours replay value.

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2001, 04:21:10 PM »
I definatly getting it! It looks sooo kool!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2001, 08:07:17 PM »
Eh. . .I'm saving my money for Super Smash Bros. Melee and Star Wars Rogue Squadron II
Maybe I'll get Luigi's Mansion later on, but not yet. . .

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2001, 08:34:10 PM »
... im so depresed.... i have only saved up like $50 and gamecube is like 300  canadian!! and a game is $50........ oh wo is me.....................well at least i just wached 5 Simpson halloween things in a row.......ZzZzZzZz...snore.... ZzZzZzZzZ..

P.S. any of you rich kids got any money to spare?... P.P.S. im just kidding...or am i....

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2001, 09:22:23 PM »
I got $300 right now, but including tax, controllers, and the game, It'll cost more. And I want SSBM more then any game for GC(So far) but Luigi's Mansion comes out before, so I"m getting taht first(Unless SSBM is already out when i get it.

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2001, 11:21:43 PM »
OoOoOoHhHhHh... Luigi's Mansion!  Man, I wish we had a Mario game instead, but I'm still psyched!
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2001, 07:23:34 PM »
Im glad Luigi is starring in it. Mario is missing was cruddy(From waht I heard anyway) So I think Nintendo made a good decicion by making Luigi the star of the game

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2001, 08:38:33 PM »
I've already have mine's with a blue Gamecube reverved in Electronics Boutique.
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

Ron

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2001, 02:17:48 PM »
Luigi's Mansion will suck just like Mario Is Missing. XP

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2001, 02:49:22 PM »
I loved Mario is Missing!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2001, 04:23:57 PM »
I'm getting Luigi's Mansion for sure!!!!!! =)

Link

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2001, 05:07:39 PM »
Ha, Ha, Ha,.............No. Even though it looks like a fun and exciting game, I'd rather get Star Wars: Rouge Leader (Sorry to all thoughs Luigi fans out there).

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2001, 02:24:33 PM »
Luigi's mansion is #1 on my list of game cube
games (in other words it's on my X-mas list cuz i don't have job!)i think nintendo should come out with more luigi games not another mario is missing type game cuz all luigi  does is save his brother, come on who would wanna save their brother?.. any way i don't if it will be hard or not but i think it will be very fun to play the vacume is the coolest part of the game! any way bye

stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2001, 02:26:54 PM »
Luigi's mansion is #1 on my list of game cube
games (in other words it's on my X-mas list cuz i don't have job!)i think nintendo should come out with more luigi games not another mario is missing type game cuz all luigi  does is save his brother, come on who would wanna save their brother?.. any way i don't  it will be hard or not but i think it will be very fun to play, the vacume is the coolest part of the game! any way bye

stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

Print