Print

Author Topic: I can help on Mario Party 1+2+3  (Read 3862 times)

« on: February 16, 2002, 05:37:55 PM »
If you need help, tell me!

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2002, 10:37:40 PM »
were can I find a rom of Mario Party1?

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2002, 12:14:21 PM »
On Mario party three,
I went too the minigame room and I saw a pair of three different minigames that I did'nt unlock yet,What are they and what is the kind games they are???Battle minigames???
One button action Miniames???I wnat too know!!!!

Mario:Welcome,One and all too Mario land!!!
Wario:No!Welcome too Wario''s woods!!!
Yoshi:No!!!Welcome too yoshi''s island!!
Toad:Are we ever gunna do the adventure?

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2002, 11:24:28 AM »
Bob, I'll answer that.  The first you get when you beat Story Mode (you know, when you have to kill the millenium star with shooting stars).  The second one is something that you receive when you beat Game Guy's Room.  The third is something you get when, I think, you are a Miracle Star with all the characters.

Did you get all of that?  What do you mean, no?  U better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2002, 04:14:33 AM »
Um...I haven't done any of those, but I still unlocked one and where do I find my roms!!!!

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2002, 03:33:30 PM »
How do you beat Gnarly?

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2002, 07:30:10 PM »
In MP2,I have unlocked All the minigames exept for the Battle ones.And I also Unlocked Bowser Land.Is there anything else I have too unlock besides Unlocking the Battle minigames?
And Please,In MP3 I Know that You defeat the Millenium star,Play the games and Stuff in theGame guys Room,and Become a Maricle Star.
But what type of Minigames are they?

Me:Me Bob!
Me spike you!
Me not know what too say!
Me want too post!
Who?What?Where?Why?
Mario:You need a good stomping!
Me:HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................
Wha-?
Why did''nt you stomp me?
Mario:*Looking at Mushroom*
oooooooo....Mushroom.....

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2002, 09:46:17 AM »
I have all three of those minigames. The first one is the Millenium Star Battle you get for beating the Millenium Star. The second one is called Dizzy Dinghies that you get for playing every board at least once. The third one is called Mario's Puzzle Party Pro that you get by beating Game Guy's Room.

-------------------------
Mario:Hey, where''s Luigi?
Toad:I think he''s on that new adult site.
Mario:Daisy''s gonna be furious!
Luigi:Oooh, yeah!!
Mario:Luigi, stop being a dirty b*stard and get your a*s over here!
Luigi:Hey, that picture stopped downloading. D*mn server!
Mario:I did that! If you don''t stop looking up naked b*tches online, I''ll....
Peach:Don''t worry kids. When Mario and Luigi stop swearing, we''ll continue the adventure.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2002, 02:18:42 PM »
1. I thought you got Dizzy Dinghies by Playing every minigame once.....

2. Well, Bob, beat the hard mode of Mini-Game Coaster to unlock the battle games... Here are a few surprises:

A. Hot Rope Jump: You have to jump 50 times to pass. At one point (about 25-30 jumps) the rope spins so fast that if you hold the B (or was it A?, I can't remember, it's been so long...) button as you jump, you won't land in time to jump again. Simply tap the B (A?) button. Also, The CPU players WILL all mess up. Don't be distracted (It's hard, I know).

B: Sneak 'N' Snore: This is another hard one. The CPU has the ability to sprint to the button and duck in the barrel in time (most of the time). If you go any slower than sprinting, the CPU will get there before you. You have 2 options:
(1. Sprint and try to beat the CPU, or
2. Hope that all 3 of the opponents get eaten. I used the 2nd one.)
Both are very hard. Good Luck!

C: The final battle: This is essentally a 3 vs. 1 version of Shell Shocked. The best plan is to duck behind a pipe and pop out to shoot the one closest to you, then duck back again. After destroying the 1st opponent, focus on another one. After you clear out 2 of the opponents, the one that started farthest from where you are should be the only one left. Come out and battle him one on one. If you lose, you don't lose a life, so you get infitite tries.

After winning, you can buy the Battle games. After buying the Battle games, You get 1 more game called Driver's Ed, which requires you to drive one of those balloon bumper cars around an obstacle course of cones. It takes some getting used to.....

Hope that cleared up some stuff. Good Luck!

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2002, 06:01:00 PM »
MARIO PARTY ONE IS IN I CAN HELP YOU!!
Hello.

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2002, 06:52:04 PM »
How do you beat tug O war. I rotate the analog super fast, as fast as I could, and I tried many ways to hold it, I even asked Expert Gamming Megazine, but it still dosen't work.

I will seek REVENGE!
I will seek REVENGE!

Print