TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Mariopedia...

<< < (2/8) > >>

Sapphira:
Wow. It's hard to believe I've been a part of these forums for exactly one year today, this being my very first topic which is where my very first post was made.

I've watched this site go through some pretty big changes within the past year--some good, some bad, but overall it's been a "growing experience."

A year ago was the first time I met many of you, some whom have become my good friends, and others...well, not so great.
In August I first became a mod, then in September the chatroom began and I was given the postition as an op. In December (or maybe it was November) TMK gave me the great privilege of becoming a full-fledged staff member, which I would geniuinely like to thank for.  I know I couldn't have made it this far without the help of some of you guys, which I'd like to thank you for.

With 4145 posts now, I feel that TMK has become my "home away from home"--online, I suppose (heehee).  Anyhoo, with all that said and done, I hope that the following year to come will be just as fun and rewarding (even though, yes, I'll admit, some of you drive me crazy).  All and all it's been fun. I'm glad I could've gotten to know you all.

Ciao for now!

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 3/31/2004 1:32:03 PM

Deezer:
Congratulations, and thanks for all your hard work.

^_____^

Marionut#1:
congrats Sapph

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

MadRhetoric:
I thought you had amnesia or something for a minute, until I realized the date of this post.

Markio:
Sapph, you're lucky you're so appreciated. XD  Sorry about the face, it's a habit now.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!  Um, yeah.

''Are spirits delicious?''

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version