Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791253 times)

« Reply #450 on: February 12, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »
Welcome, The Baron!

« Reply #451 on: February 12, 2006, 08:12:41 PM »
Well thanks for the welcome everyone! I have a feeling I'm going to have a good time here!

« Reply #452 on: February 12, 2006, 08:18:13 PM »
Sounds like another contestant for the "Best Newbie Award"! W00T!

There has been a lot of good newbies lately. Unlimited Lumpia, pt_peach(kind of new), and others that I can't think of right now.

Anyways, sounds like you're a cool guy. 'Glad to have you here!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #453 on: February 12, 2006, 09:56:28 PM »
Khold:  Your best and closest friend?  Oh man, I'm so sorry.  I always well up when I hear about those kinds of stories.  Ya know, cause I'm emotional. I AM NOT A ROBOT!...whoops.  That's the Pepsi getting to me.  Seriously though.

Yeah, anyway, I have a friend that went through the same thing.  I truly feel for your loss.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #454 on: February 12, 2006, 10:01:14 PM »
And with that, I am out of here!

« Reply #455 on: February 12, 2006, 10:04:59 PM »
Thanks, Jman. As you can tell, I took everybody's advice by not thinking about it.

Thank you. :)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #456 on: February 12, 2006, 10:09:58 PM »
Yeah, that's usually the best route. 

I was going to ask what happened, but I think that's a little insensitive.

Now I am off again! KAPWIIIIIIIING!!!!!  *hits the side of a building.* 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 10:12:17 PM by Jman »

« Reply #457 on: February 12, 2006, 10:56:41 PM »
I'll just tell you here, I guess. It's better if I tell the FF now than later.

On Super Bowl night at 10:30pm, Sunday, Febuary 5th, 2006, Willie passed away. He was at a Super Bowl party at his friend's house. He was wound up from the show, so he was how you say, "absen-minded" at the time. His friend, Tyler, was leaving. As Tyler started to drive away, Willie jumped onto the car. At the time, he was just fooling around. He said "No, don't go!". It surprised Tyler, so he accadently floored the gas, and missed the brake. This was quite common for Tyler. He always mistaked the gas pedal for the brake. This time, the mistake was fatal. As the car boosted to 20mph, Tyler tried to stop slowly. But, he was too afraid that he accadently stopped too quickly. Willie flew off the car, and hit the back of his head into a curb. Yes, I was there, so I heard his last words. "I...I think I'm done. Sorry...". Those... were his last words. He died one minute after his fatal fall.

Willie was a wonderful and nice guy. He would be always caring and helping. When ever I was down, Willie was there for me. He was never depressed. He always tried to cheer people up and make us laugh. We've known each other since first grade. He was my hero, my friend. He was more of my brother to me. When he grew up, he hoped to be famous. He was to be a comedian. If that fatal tragety never happened, he would be. I just know it. Everyone knew him as "Big Willie" because of his weight. But Willie was proud to be big. He turned the age of 17 on December 15.

After that, peoples' lives changed forever. I try to keep my mind off it as much as I can, but this, you must know.

This was a little hard for me to do... But I think it's best if you all new how he passed away. When he passed, I just could not stop bawling. Two hours later, I had cried myself to sleep. The next two days, I had told the FF. Sapphira and others really helped me out. Their advice was very touching. I am so happy I have friends here the care...

When I saw bobman37 two days later in AC:WW, I told him. He also sent me a very touching PM. It brought tears to my eyes of what Sapphira and bobman37 said to me. Again, thank you all so, very much.

From then on, I pray for him every night. Sapphira has helped me pray for him as well. I'm sure he is doing very well in Heaven right now. He is in God's hands now. I donot understand His reasons, but they must be good for such a tragety. I just don't know why. God has helped me since then-- Allowing me to recover. Knowing that he is with God makes me feel better. His good deeds from Earth are sure to be awarded in Heaven.

One day, I know that I will soon join him. I now know that I will still be happy when I die, because I know that I will be with him. My parents, brothers, friends, and FF friends have prayed for him and I. I really do appreciate it...

I am in tears now, but it's okay. I am alright. I can cry, but not have to be upset. This was really hard for my to say. Thank you again for reading my tragety.

« Reply #458 on: February 12, 2006, 11:02:55 PM »
I just have to say, though. Things like this really cheer me up. :)

[2006.02.11 12:30:49] Lizard_Dude: Whenever people watch me play Mario,
[2006.02.11 12:31:12] Lizard_Dude: on 1-1 they say, why don't you get the life?
[2006.02.11 12:31:19] Lizard_Dude: and I say what good are lives?
[2006.02.11 12:31:23] Lizard_Dude: and they say if you die
[2006.02.11 12:31:30] Lizard_Dude: and I say you die at Mario? HAhahahaha
[2006.02.11 12:31:39] Lizard_Dude: I have no friends.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #459 on: February 12, 2006, 11:27:39 PM »
I am... so sorry Khold. I really have no idea how that feels, none of my loved ones who have passed away were ever very close... and I wouldn't have been able to bring myself to post that here had it been my closest friend.
On a lighter note, when I looked at the Latest Member note at the top of the page today, I thought it said "The Bacon." XD
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #460 on: February 13, 2006, 01:13:16 AM »
Khold, I'm sorry if I've come across as mean for not replying sooner. The only reason I haven't replied is because I wasn't sure what to say. I, too, have lost a close friend, and know how you feel. It takes a lot of courage to say things of this manner, especially to people you know only through online correspondence.

BTW, I do believe I rofled at what BP thought The Baron's name was, and I also may have loled a little.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #461 on: February 13, 2006, 08:08:50 AM »
...There isn't a smiley in the world that can express what I'm feeling right now. Khold, watching your best friend die must be the worst thing to have to experience ever. Though I have never been put through this, your writing makes me feel like I had. Again, I'm terribly sorry that this had to happen.

:'(
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #462 on: February 13, 2006, 02:11:27 PM »
I missed the Dude. There.

Welcome back, bringer of 667 dudes! :D

You forgot 10 more. I feel so missed!
I'll just tell you here, I guess. It's better if I tell the FF now than later.

On Super Bowl night at 10:30pm, Sunday, Febuary 5th, 2006, Willie passed away. He was at a Super Bowl party at his friend's house. He was wound up from the show, so he was how you say, "absen-minded" at the time. His friend, Tyler, was leaving. As Tyler started to drive away, Willie jumped onto the car. At the time, he was just fooling around. He said "No, don't go!". It surprised Tyler, so he accadently floored the gas, and missed the brake. This was quite common for Tyler. He always mistaked the gas pedal for the brake. This time, the mistake was fatal. As the car boosted to 20mph, Tyler tried to stop slowly. But, he was too afraid that he accadently stopped too quickly. Willie flew off the car, and hit the back of his head into a curb. Yes, I was there, so I heard his last words. "I...I think I'm done. Sorry...". Those... were his last words. He died one minute after his fatal fall.

Willie was a wonderful and nice guy. He would be always caring and helping. When ever I was down, Willie was there for me. He was never depressed. He always tried to cheer people up and make us laugh. We've known each other since first grade. He was my hero, my friend. He was more of my brother to me. When he grew up, he hoped to be famous. He was to be a comedian. If that fatal tragety never happened, he would be. I just know it. Everyone knew him as "Big Willie" because of his weight. But Willie was proud to be big. He turned the age of 17 on December 15.

After that, peoples' lives changed forever. I try to keep my mind off it as much as I can, but this, you must know.

This was a little hard for me to do... But I think it's best if you all new how he passed away. When he passed, I just could not stop bawling. Two hours later, I had cried myself to sleep. The next two days, I had told the FF. Sapphira and others really helped me out. Their advice was very touching. I am so happy I have friends here the care...

When I saw bobman37 two days later in AC:WW, I told him. He also sent me a very touching PM. It brought tears to my eyes of what Sapphira and bobman37 said to me. Again, thank you all so, very much.

From then on, I pray for him every night. Sapphira has helped me pray for him as well. I'm sure he is doing very well in Heaven right now. He is in God's hands now. I donot understand His reasons, but they must be good for such a tragety. I just don't know why. God has helped me since then-- Allowing me to recover. Knowing that he is with God makes me feel better. His good deeds from Earth are sure to be awarded in Heaven.

One day, I know that I will soon join him. I now know that I will still be happy when I die, because I know that I will be with him. My parents, brothers, friends, and FF friends have prayed for him and I. I really do appreciate it...

I am in tears now, but it's okay. I am alright. I can cry, but not have to be upset. This was really hard for my to say. Thank you again for reading my tragety.

Khold, you could also post this on "Mario Soup 4 The Soul" on the Stroy Boards. Its like Chicken Soup for the soul.
Most Wishy-Washy

Jman

• Score
« Reply #463 on: February 13, 2006, 03:12:46 PM »
I have to go, but I'll get back to you on that tragic event later.

« Reply #464 on: February 13, 2006, 04:24:27 PM »
US: It's okay. Just posting here makes me feel better. I am glad that there is somebody out there that knows what I feel. It seems I can look to you for when I'm in a slump.

BP & MV: Thank you for your kind words. I can't really think of anything worse right now. But this has made me a little stronger, and to know what the real world is. Things like this happen; And I have to learn that there is nothing I can do to stop it.

d667: I think I'm done writing more into this story, but I will just copy+paste it.

Jman: Please don't let this get in your way. I am happy that you care for me, but this shouldn't need to bring you down as well.

Print