Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791462 times)

« Reply #525 on: February 21, 2006, 10:15:29 AM »
HELLO I am Y4E or as i used to be know as "Super_mario_world_uncut" yeah i was him and im sorry about spaming and stuff i was new and i was a n00b but after years of experience i decided to return to this place so yeah...

But you were here less than a year ago....Something isn't adding up. Or maybe I'm just looking too deeply into things.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #526 on: February 23, 2006, 10:17:03 PM »
Looks like Martini is banned. I wonder why...

Looking through his last posts, I don't see anything wrong. Chatroom, mabey? He was kind of a, well, I wouldn't say bad, but he was- er, I can't find the right word. :-\ He's the type that would get in trouble alot.

So much for the whole 'dr_sh0ws' thing.

Anyway, I do trust in the decisions made for him, mainly because he was banned once before. I can't remember the reason, though. But he was moody at times. One day he wants to help the world; the next he tries to pick a fight with the first person he sees.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 10:20:00 PM by Khold »

« Reply #527 on: February 24, 2006, 08:54:19 AM »
Um, hey, I'm safely going to asay that I have fully returned here. I've been banned from Gamespot and now this is my Home Page.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #528 on: February 24, 2006, 04:14:22 PM »
How'd you get banned from Gamespot? I know it takes a LOT to get banned here, but I don't know much about other places.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #529 on: February 24, 2006, 04:54:46 PM »
I just noticed Aarom's CT. I wonder how.

btw... the buttons are back! Yay!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #530 on: February 24, 2006, 07:04:36 PM »
Hello, for I have returned to the land of TMK.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #531 on: February 24, 2006, 07:57:07 PM »
You were gone?
* MaxVance looks through Koopaslaya's post history
Yeah, you were gone.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #532 on: February 24, 2006, 10:46:56 PM »
Gamespot and Gamefaqs are very strict. If you slightly break a rule, you're automaticaly banned. Sometimes they ban you just for giving a member the wrong information when trying to help them. That's how I was banned from gamefaqs. This person made a topic saying "Which level of the Pit of 100 trials do I find the item bag?" I answered "I'm pretty sure it's on the 60th level." He posted back saying "What the heck?? It's on the 50th!"

After that, I logged in and it said 'Banned for giving false info.' :-\

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #533 on: February 25, 2006, 12:08:07 PM »
I am returning once again! Wooooooooo! Let the nostalgia return! And cue the confusion.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #534 on: February 25, 2006, 01:11:08 PM »
Wow, I really need to keep track of when people leave.

« Reply #535 on: February 25, 2006, 06:59:59 PM »
I found out why I was banned from Gamespot. They found out I was under 13. lol, Anyway, when I turn 13, I will join the Nintendo forums along with Gamespot.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #536 on: February 25, 2006, 10:38:06 PM »
Gamespot and Gamefaqs are very strict. If you slightly break a rule, you're automaticaly banned. Sometimes they ban you just for giving a member the wrong information when trying to help them. That's how I was banned from gamefaqs. This person made a topic saying "Which level of the Pit of 100 trials do I find the item bag?" I answered "I'm pretty sure it's on the 60th level." He posted back saying "What the heck?? It's on the 50th!"

After that, I logged in and it said 'Banned for giving false info.' :-\

Ooh, that's harsh.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #537 on: February 26, 2006, 03:30:22 AM »
I found out why I was banned from Gamespot. They found out I was under 13. lol, Anyway, when I turn 13, I will join the Nintendo forums along with Gamespot.
My gosh I feel so old.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #538 on: February 26, 2006, 05:12:22 PM »
Aarom11, to me, you act and post like a sixteen-year-old. You have matured very early for your age. I think you're a very nice and cool guy. I don't know why Gamespot would ban you even when you act mature like an adult. To me, age isn't the deal. If you can act like a mature adult, you can be considered one. Even if you're nine-years-old. I remember one member here was nine, and he was a very well behaved member. If you're age is making you depressed, keep in mind that what inside counts. Heck, before I knew your age, I thought you were around fifteen.

But I know being young isn't why you were depressed, though. You said you were sad because of your friends you had there. You can get their email address still, can't you?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #539 on: February 27, 2006, 06:29:51 AM »
I do agree with Khold. However, Gamespot had to ban you for legal reasons. They don't want
to get sued by some angry parent. :-\

Print