Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791245 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #780 on: July 20, 2006, 02:30:30 PM »
'Ello, ello, ello-- Thanks for stopping by. I would remark on your bizarrely long screen name if you didn't have such nice speaking skills.

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #781 on: July 20, 2006, 08:43:29 PM »
Thank you for the speaking skills compliment. I always try to use good grammar and spelling online. And as for the screen name, I wasn't really sure what to use so I just put together two of my favorite things.

« Reply #782 on: July 26, 2006, 10:22:31 AM »
I'm back from Morro Bay...and I wish I wasn't. The weather was perfect over there, the highest temp it got to was like 74. Now it's back to 108-112...crap. My trip did have it's downfalls though. Overall though it was a worthwhile trip. I found a new favorite clam chowder place. :D

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #783 on: July 26, 2006, 01:10:07 PM »
108-112 is definitely above what broke records in the Pacific Northwest a few days ago.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #784 on: July 26, 2006, 06:24:35 PM »
Clam chowder place... was it that really tiny one with the huge lines around it all day? Splash, I believe it was called... I've never been there since it's so packed, so we always eat at the fancier place across the street... but if you ask anyone who's eaten at Splash, they'll tell you it's the best clam chowder ever. My mom is one of those people. I'll eat there, someday.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #785 on: July 26, 2006, 08:49:29 PM »
I actually joined a while ago. I was just on vacation... But anyway, here is my first post.

A few of you may know or heard of me. Although I am new here, I have been visiting this site and forums shortly after it was made be Deezer. Fantastic place...

I know a few members, but only one in person. Khold is awesome. She showed me this. So no, I'm not going to be one of those bad members like Game Over, Mario Maniac, KilaOfPS2, etc.

Anyhoo, I hope my stay will be interesting. Nice to meet you all!(I already know all the active members, but they don't know me, probably. ;) )

Now to get to those friend codes... Meh. EDIT: Nevermind; I can't find my DS.
¤:` + h |2 e`:¤

« Reply #786 on: July 27, 2006, 07:10:18 AM »
Welcome! I hope you have a GREAT stay at the TMK!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #787 on: July 27, 2006, 07:14:49 AM »
Yeah.  You and Khold should visit the chat sometime.  It'd be interesting to see you chat with one another.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #788 on: July 27, 2006, 11:29:27 AM »
Welcome! I hope you have a GREAT stay at the TMK!!!

The The Mushroom Kingdom?
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #789 on: July 27, 2006, 11:59:34 AM »
Well, It is The Mushroom Kingdom, isn't it?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #790 on: July 27, 2006, 12:17:47 PM »
Well, It is The Mushroom Kingdom, isn't it?
Ummm.  Yes, but saying "the TMK" is redundant because the T in TMK stands for "The".  Did you not read both in his post.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #791 on: July 27, 2006, 12:23:03 PM »
Oh I get it.........HAHAHAH, oh I'll shut up now.

« Reply #792 on: July 27, 2006, 08:01:23 PM »
Oh I get it.........HAHAHAH, oh I'll shut up now.

Awww, forget you guys!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #793 on: July 28, 2006, 01:16:50 AM »
Forget who?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #794 on: July 28, 2006, 05:15:00 AM »
Well, I return from my strange absence. My mom grounded me from the computer since I was on it too much, and so I can finally I'm back.

Print