Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791355 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1125 on: June 08, 2007, 04:06:49 PM »
Rules:
  • No advertising web sites.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1126 on: June 08, 2007, 05:02:57 PM »
Web sites...
DRINK DR PEPPER. JOIN THE NAVY. PLAY NINTENDO.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1127 on: June 08, 2007, 05:07:40 PM »
Bellon, put it under the "Website" field in your profile. Click on and then click on "Forum Profile Information."
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1128 on: June 08, 2007, 06:00:00 PM »
Ello' Linko! Pt_Peach here. A former n00b with no Wifi! Good to meet you!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1129 on: June 11, 2007, 04:14:41 PM »
HI!!! *curtsies*  I'm gonna annoy you all!
 i was invited by The Chef! Hugs the inviter*
so creds to him! Ok Hi!!!
Please hurt me not. I bow to you all. I know nothing!
The wii is not a toy! It is a recreational device used by people to play on screens by pressing buttons. and I think it's cool.^.^

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1130 on: June 11, 2007, 04:15:22 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1131 on: June 11, 2007, 04:17:37 PM »
You might want to brush up on your grammatical structure though. Bird Person's a real stickler for that.

Anyway folks, this new user is actually my girlfriend, and I invited her here to educate her on being a Mario fan. Tomorrow I'll be joining the board she posts on, Animeleague and continue from there.

PS: She's not actually going to annoy us. It's just a playful way of saying hello.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 04:19:53 PM by The Chef »

« Reply #1132 on: June 11, 2007, 04:25:39 PM »
He's right*cries* I'm sorry if isomeone misunderstood. *curties* but I was playing around. I am new here so I hope someone guides me in proper ways but I didn't mean to sound threatening. Really.
The wii is not a toy! It is a recreational device used by people to play on screens by pressing buttons. and I think it's cool.^.^

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1133 on: June 11, 2007, 04:27:08 PM »
It's quite alright dearest. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Right guys?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1134 on: June 11, 2007, 04:35:47 PM »
Wow, so she's the lady that Chef's been speaking so highly of, eh?  Welcome to the forums.  I'm Jman, and I'll be serving your side of sarcasm during your stay.  Oh wait, this isn't the Mario Hotel!  My bad.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1135 on: June 11, 2007, 04:46:40 PM »
Hello, Amy. I am the crushing enforcer moderator of Mario Chat. Just remember to type somewhat like you speak, all right? The Fungi Forums tend to read like a book, or at least a good script, perhaps. And that's a good thing. We're proud of it.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1136 on: June 11, 2007, 04:53:31 PM »
A good place to get your start here is Forum Games and Stories. Just be careful.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1137 on: June 11, 2007, 05:00:14 PM »
BAD place to start. BAD BAD. BAD.
Also NOT GOOD.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1138 on: June 11, 2007, 05:04:00 PM »
Ah, so this is your girlfriend you've been talking about.

Welcome to the forums, Amy. I am the dumbest n00b defender who ever backseated a backseat mod after I replied to a post. In case you don't know what that means, I'm sure someone can inform you.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 05:07:04 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1139 on: June 11, 2007, 06:15:24 PM »
Ah, so this is your girlfriend you've been talking about.

Welcome to the forums, Amy. I am the dumbest n00b defender who ever backseated a backseat mod after I replied to a post. In case you don't know what that means, I'm sure someone can inform you.
it would be nice if someone did...heheh
thank you for the advice everyone. ^-^

Print