Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 475465 times)

« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2005, 02:21:01 AM »
But most people refer to shyguys and bandits as humans......... so I kinda figured...... you know.......... duplighosts may be humans with powers.....

TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2005, 10:12:17 AM »
People refer to shyguys and bandits as ghosts?  I've never heard this before.

-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2005, 12:50:42 PM »
Yes....... I mean, HUH?????? NO! They refer to them as humans.

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2005, 03:27:43 PM »
we have no idea what thier parents were and what happened to them. We never will.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2005, 05:29:14 PM »
Oops!  I meant humans.  ^_^

My fault.

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2005, 08:20:12 PM »
Yes...... This is a neat little thing for your Mario questions involving enemies....... Duplighosts ARE ghosts...... that's scary.

Edited by - Master Mario on 1/22/2005 8:54:53 PM

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2005, 06:42:43 PM »
I don't like that site, they have a picture of a Dull Bones under the Dry Bones section.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2005, 06:45:31 PM »
What do you mean, you consider Bowser to be a love interest for Peach.

--Do not read the following if you have not won a tournament in Mario Power Tennis with Bowser.--

If you do what I just said, Bowser asks for a kiss from Peach, but she refuses. You can't call that a love interest. Dumbkopf!

---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2005, 07:19:31 PM »
Peach does NOT love Bowser; she dispises him. Bowser loves Peach. It's strongly implied that she loves Mario, although never *officially* stated anywhere.

I can divulge later, I suppose....like, with evidence and proof and such...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2005, 08:02:19 PM »
It's just something I like to think. Nintendo would never in a million years allow such a thing in a game. Anyway, it's all implied, they never come out and say anything anyway.

And I believe that shyguys are their own race. Bandits are something else that dresses like shyguys.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2005, 10:46:28 PM »
Here's my theory--

I think Wario and Waluigi are human, and they were mistook for the Mario Brothers (during Yoshi's Island). However, Kamek realised that the fat one (Wario) was suprisingly strong, and the skinny one (Waluigi) wa vety smart, so he brought them up as their rivals. However, when Bowser found out, he treated the Wario Brothers like dirt behind Kamek's back, as he knew Kamek was far too powerful. However, when Bowser became an adult, he and Kamek duelled. Bowser won, and Kamek betrayed his master, returned to his old kingdom, and declared war as King Kamek. Wario and Waluigi were also kicked out. And, because of Bowser's mistreatment and Kamek's continuous hatred of the Mario brothers, they realised that the years of torture that they had gone through was because of the famous brothers.

Anyway, the war between the Koopa Kingdom and the Magipa Kingdom (as I like to call it) raged on, until Bowser kidnapped Kamek's only daughter, Kammy. Kamek fled, and without their leader, the Magipa army was destroyed. Kammy was tortured for her father's whereabouts, and when Kamek came back to the Koopa Kingdom to get Kammy back, she had come out an old woman, as old as Kamek himself. Bowser told Kamek the only way that he could change him back, is that Kamek rejoined his fold once more. Kamek reluctantly agreed, and the kingdom of Magipa was left in ruin.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2005, 11:21:52 PM »
(sniff) brilliant.......... I always thought Wario and Waluigi was...... well...... the guys from the deep south if you catch me.......

« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2005, 08:18:02 PM »
I don't really trust mariomonsters.com.  I seem to remember them making alot of stuff up as opposed to using the actual information given in the games/manuals.  I mean, I'm all for hypothesizing (hence, this thread ^_^) but if you're gonna base an entire site around it then you should at least put some kind of disclaimer saying "hey, most of this stuff isn't official".

But then again, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2005, 06:23:23 PM »
Oh, I know suicide bomber koopa.... but some to most of it is true........... Baseball guys still exist. (One tried to throw eggs at me while I was visiting the Mushroom Kingdom!) I'm not basing ENTIRELY on a site, now! I'm not that lazy on debating! lol!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2005, 08:54:39 PM »
I don't believe that Bowser really loves Peach.  I mean, he joined the Mario Kart games not as an enemy but just at the "rival" level.  Plus, Bowser hasn't been with a girl since like forever.  There's his daughter Wendy, but with seven sons and a male adviser, he's pretty lonely, female-wise.  Since he joins the other people in those rivalry games(Mario Tennis, Mario Kart, etc.), what better chance to warm up to a woman or at least have the female company than when around Peach?  I don't think he would actually want to marry her, in the past that was just a dumb stunt by Kamek for Bowser to own the Mushroom Kingdom.

And I think Peach is just a princess and not queen because she isn't married.  In Shrek, Lord Farquat wasn't king because he wasn't married.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print