Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Life: You Add One Word  (Read 88933 times)

« Reply #405 on: September 09, 2005, 10:06:53 PM »
the

Why I replied to this topic I may never know.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #406 on: September 11, 2005, 09:38:02 PM »
drain.

You can put a spoon between two slices of bread and it only sticks out a little bit! –Andy Milonakis
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #407 on: September 12, 2005, 09:27:51 AM »
Chainsaws

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #408 on: September 13, 2005, 07:49:09 PM »
mutilated

My friend John: Wow! I can see my own breath! It''s already that time of year?
Me: No. Your breath just smells. Really bad.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #409 on: September 14, 2005, 01:13:22 AM »
some

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #410 on: September 14, 2005, 10:41:33 AM »
hamsters
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #411 on: September 14, 2005, 05:46:54 PM »
causing

« Reply #412 on: September 14, 2005, 06:53:50 PM »
the

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #413 on: September 14, 2005, 09:19:23 PM »
Hulk

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #414 on: September 19, 2005, 01:52:21 PM »
to

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #415 on: September 19, 2005, 02:54:40 PM »
fart.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #416 on: September 19, 2005, 07:37:31 PM »
Those

Our Progress

Luigi died quickly. However, the Poop suddenly died quickly. The chicken suddenly quickly died. Luigi and monkey devoured pie flavored by strawberry But Yoshi Turned green because He said that Luigi sucks Grapes Meanwhile Goku isn’t In this story. However, Luigi is Nevertheless, the lord be my valentine. I ate nausea-inducing peanut butter enthusiastically and then consumed by flesh-eating bacteria so there! Then Luigi decided pickles had taken over my FACE and should he suffocate then Deezer would dance to Samba without flying Submarines. in the past. However White_arrow wasn’t living w00t! But voodoo is out of this world! Luigi then said jo because he wanted to. swim Now! Mario can’t Eat your brains if Luigi eats Wario. Waluigi puked so an unidentified flying waffle kissed Cher. Lemons will deplete Yoshi’s butt tomorrow. So there! Once dead they lost tumbled rocks in pies. But Birdo controlled half of their supply trains fell down because Batman was on the moon picking sauerberries. Ruigi isn’t who someone Imagines Sushi fish. That loose bolt fell off causing a Tornado to implode Jeopardy and attack Dynablade until Stimpy could die. Great the flying stenographers are very idiotic wah! Retarded monkeys wacked my butt until Luigi had eaten you. Suddenly Toadsworth fabricated a Cadilac from Switzerland in a very deep statement Mario died slowly. Schadenfraude went underground and tried to urinate. Luigi died again, thanks a lot dummy! Then Luigi came and contemplated the Cheeseburger at my house. Suddenly dying, the crazy Donkey Kong Jr jumped from the precipice. Toad fell off. Later, moose Came and Consolidated some Bob-ombs so that the waffles died. Luigi Died again then farted loudly. Kamek died because Goomba knocked weenies. Grim wasn't in poop however Irwin died. King Kong really killed Godzilla even though this story Indeed! Look, said Billy a Pepsi! Why are Deezer’s breads Funkadelic? Because! Look, Bob said a tapeworm! So… there! Lakitu died quickly. Gene died. Everyone lived unfortunately. No-one played too long Sadly, Luigi once dead, is a sloppy dumb bum. Cereal mutilated into retarded crackers eating The mail isn’t going “hello” enough so chickens went home. So there! Waluigi exploded. Horses lived but cats ate double-sheeseburgers and PaperLuigi died so rotten Gatorade fell off. Bowser’s teeth had pneumonia aGAIN, so Hitler died. Lakitu died. So there! Luigi lived nomore. Wow! Mario died. So Wario died. Everyone did die. Again. Later, Toad died. Rotunda pooped and flew down the drain. Chainsaws mutilated some hamsters causing the Hulk to fart. Those…

Edited by - Suffix on 9/19/2005 6:54:07 PM

« Reply #417 on: September 19, 2005, 08:05:32 PM »
Face-Heads

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #418 on: September 21, 2005, 06:59:14 PM »
needed

« Reply #419 on: September 21, 2005, 07:13:44 PM »
a

Other Guy: We are not in Kansas anymore.
I'm a horrible person.

Print