Print

Author Topic: Things you would like to do before you die  (Read 4004 times)

« on: September 19, 2005, 02:09:51 PM »
I know, I am way too young to be thinking about death.  But, things could happen.  Anyways, here is what I would like to do,

1.  I would like to meet Shigeru before and thank him for thinking and creating Mario.  Because, without Mario, there would always be this empty felling in my life.

2.  I would like to reunite with the friends that I went to my aunts house with.  Thats the place that I fell in love with Mario.  And, I am going to have to say, I miss them terribly.

3.  I would like to dig all of my grandparents graves by hand, all by myself.  I know it may sound sick and psychpathic at first, but really, I love them, very much.  For as much as they have given to me, its the very least I could do.

4.  I would like to meet some of the people on the forum someday, I mean in person.  Not long, just maybe 10 minutes or so.  I've met an awful lot of interesting and nice people on the forums here.  And the only way I can asure myself a proper thankyou to the people who made TMK what it is, is to do it in person.

5.  I would like to make a mushroom house to live in for my wife and kids that I may or may not have.  It's always been a weird fantasy of mine

And, I post some more later, Thank you for your contributions in advance.

But burning in my heart, the memory smoulders on, of the gunner''s dying words on the intercom...~ Roger
I only watch [adult swim]

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 02:13:08 PM »
1. Write a book

2.  Be on TV.  Either like on an interview or talk show, or as an actor.

3. Kiss a girl.

I'll think of some more later.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 03:28:06 PM »
1. Get rich
2. Get famous
3. Get laid

There's my list for ya.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 05:48:43 PM »
Even thoguh thats wicked shallow, dont we all wish.?

But burning in my heart, the memory smoulders on, of the gunner''s dying words on the intercom...~ Roger

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 05:59:45 PM »
Oh, where I said "kiss a girl", it also counts as "get kissed by a girl".  Well, maybe I meant, "share a kiss with a girl".  Yeah.

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 06:34:06 PM »
I'd like to do that too, but I want it to be someone I like, I also dont want to start it, I want her to.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 06:39:08 PM »
I wish onlyto become a better person. I plan to treat others as I would like to be treaated.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 07:10:54 PM »
Live.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 07:12:53 PM »
Kill myself. (sarcasm)
Oh yeah, what I really want to do:

1.Not to be shy. (If you meet me in person you would see what I mean)

2.Buy a (Nintendo) Revolution.

3.To have a brother that can really help clean the room.

I'll probaly tell more later.

Edited by - bigmariofan1.0 on 9/19/2005 6:18:43 PM
I'm a horrible person.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2005, 07:30:49 PM »
Get on CatEye.

The other items on my list would not interest many people here, so I'll spare you.

I disagree that you are too young to think about death.

"Dang, TEM lives in a low-quality area." ~ Lizard Dude
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »
My list isn't as shallow as you think. It's just worded to be witty. Let me explain.

1. Get rich (Obviously, money does not equal happiness. However, the absence of it will get in your way of happiness. So I'd like to have enough that I'd never need to worry about financial troubles again.)

2. Get famous (Respect. Respect is the issue here, and fame is having massive amounts of respect, or at least respect from a massive amount of people. What is the purpose of being in this world? I believe that purpose is to leave your mark on it, and fame is a great way to do it.)

3. Get laid (Okay, maybe this one is a bit shallow. Yes, I'd like to have sex before I die. NOT with some dirty slut or a hooker though, that'd ruin it. Doesn't have to be a lot for me to be satisfied, but I'd like there to be at least SOME emotional involvement. But you guys would settle for a kiss? C'mon, surely you'd want more than THAT before you die? Be honest now!)
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2005, 12:39:20 AM »
1. Live in Japan

2. Be considered a good teacher

3. Meet Watoad, LD, and Sapphira.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2005, 08:02:15 AM »
CashCrazed, you are truly a genius.

1. Start a huge game collection
2. Cure cancer
3. See a real zombie
4. Make a best-selling video game
5. Direct an Oscar-winning movie
6. Meet Shigeru Miyamoto
7. Become a rich celebrity (don't we all?)
8. Rule a universe of intelligent microscopic beings
9. Get a DS
10. Get a superwidescreen Plasma TV

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2005, 08:33:05 AM »
Well, I've never been kissed, so there.  Plus I'm in to the whole "marriage before sex" thing, and I don't want to get married, or at least don't believe I could ever meet someone that would find me worthy of marriage, so...

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 04:38:29 PM »
Glorb, don't be scared to buy a DS, it's worth it. (If you are scared, you will get angry to see all the other people that have one.

Other Guy: We are not in Kansas anymore.
I'm a horrible person.

Print