Print

Author Topic: Anime/Manga RPG  (Read 3334 times)

« on: September 12, 2005, 09:14:21 PM »
Okay, I thought it would be cool to do an RPG with out video game characters, but Anime characters instead. You can choose any character from an Anime or Manga, from the 60's, 80's, 90's or more current ones. Here's the bottom line: The year is 20XX. A young boy is reading his favorite Mangas from the previous century, when suddenly, a magic time parodox causes the entire world of Manga's to fuse and become a parallel universe. All of this kid's favorite heros have become real, however the villians have too. Now the good guys have to become a team to beat the bad guys. Who will win? You decide!

Okay, I need a few people to join up. I'll put in a real storyline after I have about three or four people. Pick any character you wanna be. I'll be Kinnikuman.

Kinnikuman
HP: 20
FP:5
Attacks: Kinniku Buster; does 4 HP damage to start out with, can only be used once the enemy has dropped to 1/2 HP. Kinniku Driver; does 3 HP, cost 2 FP to use. Megaton punch; basic attack that does 2 HP on coin flip if heads. If tails, it does 1 HP.

After 2 battles, your character levels up 1. Each attack will do 1 HP more damage each level up. You will have the chance to up your own HP or FP by 5. You can't do both, however. You also have a set of attacks gained after a certain level up. EX: Bob learns fart attack after he makes it to LV 8. Here are Kinnikuman's level up attacks:

Elemental Mixer: Learned at Level 4. Does 1 HP damage to start out with. Three part attack, if Kinnikuman can avoid damage each turn, he will do 2+ each time he does the next motion of the attack.

Gori Special: Learned at LV 3. Does 1 HP of damage, and stuns enemy for one turn. Needs 2 FP to do.

Muscle Spark: Learned at Level 6. Does 5 HP to start with. Needs 3 FP, and it K.O's enemy for 2 turns.

I think that's about it. Okay, this is open for anyone who wants to join. Come on down!

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 05:47:30 AM »
I'm Tien from dragonballz!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 02:47:22 PM »
Sanji of One Piece
Attacks: Spin kick, face kick, kick, and stomach kick

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 10:57:49 AM »
Is anyone else going to join?

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 07:02:56 PM »
I tried so hard to resist this.

I'll be Speed Racer.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2005, 05:50:19 PM »
Hehe, I knew someone would chose Speed Racer. I need just a few more people.

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2005, 07:41:59 PM »
Go speed racer!

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 10:22:48 AM »
Sanji of One Piece

go sanji - go sanji

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 03:30:30 PM »
white_arrow is already Sanji. Oh, and you guys need to post your stats and everything about your character before we start.

"And I realized a chyojin doesn''t need useless power. What''s Important and surpasses power is spirit....." Buffaloman from Kinnikuman.

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 07:45:45 PM »
I'm going to have to drop out of this, if it's still going.
Hurricane rita has left us with no electricity, possibly for weeks.

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2005, 04:42:22 PM »
Yeah, I'm starting to believe this topic was a waste. I hope the mods aren't too angry with me, but I think closing this would be wise, since everyone who have said they would join haven't even posted stats. Oh well, I tried.

Sorry about Rita, Screech. Hope you get electricity back soon.

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!

Print