TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Welcome to the new Fungi Forums

<< < (4/84) > >>

Yoshisaurus Rex:
What?  What?!  This is... too awesome!!! *dies and goes to coin heaven* Holy smokes, I never thought it could happen.  Yoshi Yoshi!  I mean, yay!

I love all these new features.  And you have a calendar too, sweet!  Do you think you could get my birthday up there some time?  :D

I'm a little worried about something here though (besides gettting used to this which won't be too hard).  I made a bunch of links to the old Bored threads in a topic, but now that you've switched servers and have a new name, will all my links become null or whatever?  And that timer thing for logging on... if I choose to log on forever will that cause problems?  I don't want to keep adjusting it each time.

Too bad you didn't get any Mario emoticons though. (E I);o}D

CoconutMikeNIke:
I have to say it is very cool.  All these Gizmos and Doodads, Bebobs and Hizwhids, Rombogs, and other neat features with Suessy words need time for me to test.  I am off for closer looks!

CashCrazed:

--- Quote from: Sapphira on November 15, 2005, 10:00:35 PM ---Being a mod or admin.

--- End quote ---

So, you're just gonna kick the rest of us veterans out to the curb? That's cold, Sapph. Cold.

Sapphira:
Hey, I didn't set it up that way (although I agree with it). And how can I be cold? I'm FIERY!  ;D

CashCrazed:
Hey, I was joking. We know you're really hot. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version