Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1270614 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5625 on: October 08, 2011, 05:44:52 AM »
I preordered the Europe-only English version of DoDonPachi Resurrection earlier.

The region-locking on that version is going to be set up in such a way that it'll work on NTSC-U/C and PAL Xbox 360s, but not NTSC-J. With that being the case, and with it only being about $40 shipped for the game (from the UK, and that even includes a soundtrack CD - it's a limited-edition-style release at a very nice budget price), there was no reason for me not to preorder it.

November can't come soon enough.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5626 on: November 03, 2011, 11:21:28 AM »
I just got an email saying the order in the post above this one has been "despatched." :DDDDD

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5627 on: November 10, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »
I got a text message earlier today telling me that I shouldn't be told I had a package from Guernsey and addressed to the United States of America arrive at my house today.

:DDDDD

(I also had 1200 European spacebucks come my way today, courtesy of British #tmk-dweller James. So I've already got the DLC for the game that arrived downloaded and ready for me to play once I get home.)

« Reply #5628 on: November 13, 2011, 11:40:29 AM »
It made me inordinately happy that steven9wii showed up in the mailbag.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5629 on: November 13, 2011, 05:35:24 PM »
Whaa... a new mailbag?

I wonder if he saw anymore 2s or not.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5630 on: November 13, 2011, 06:29:42 PM »
With all the "ones" in that mailbag, I'm sure he put two-and-two together...
I'm a horrible person.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5631 on: November 18, 2011, 07:22:44 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwtRg2WMm6A" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwtRg2WMm6A</a>

http://movetoamend.org/
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5632 on: November 19, 2011, 07:44:43 AM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5633 on: November 23, 2011, 03:14:54 PM »
Wow, I thought me and David were the only ones that posted on GAF (I don't use this dumb username there of course). You have an account too, Luigison, or are you only a lurker?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5634 on: November 23, 2011, 04:40:18 PM »
I have an account there and use this dumb user name:  http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=16304

Care to divulge your GAF name? 

« Reply #5635 on: November 23, 2011, 07:58:48 PM »
My username over there is Maron. I usually end up lurking except for certain threads in the OT.

Actually, I first heard of GAF from a link Super Jesse posted in here years ago.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5636 on: November 25, 2011, 12:32:17 PM »
Just spent $50 on a fightstick.

Amazon has the WWE All-Stars Brawl Stick on sale right now. It's a MadCatz Fightstick TE body with crappy WWE art on and with crappy knockoff parts. I'm going to tear out the art (don't know what I'm putting in yet for my custom art, and I'm open to suggestions, preferably involving one of the games I'd be using the stick for), spend $40 on proper Sanwa parts, and save $60 on a proper fightstick in exchange for thirty minutes of labor.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5637 on: November 26, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »
Got Apples to Apples for fifteen dollars (with no tax, since this was at the Army Exchange at Fort Knox) and a boxed copy of the PC version of Darius Gaiden for five dollars. Meanwhile, my dad bought me Dark Messiah Might and Magic: Elements and Monster Hunter Tri as small Christmas presents, and my brother won me an Angry Birds Christmas plush.

OH MY GOD STOP BUYING THINGS WARPRATTLER THINK OF THE CHILDREN

« Reply #5638 on: December 04, 2011, 04:31:01 PM »
I got an android phone for my birthday yesterday. the only promise that I can't run minecraft pocket addition. I have actually been typing this with my voice the whole time but the voice recognition doesn't really work.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #5639 on: December 05, 2011, 10:08:50 AM »
Your voice recognitions seems to have done okay; the only error I can see in your post is "promise", which I'm guessing should be "problem is".

And hey, Android phone! Pretty awesome!
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Print