Print

Author Topic: E3 2006: Super Mario Galaxy  (Read 29310 times)

« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2006, 07:02:54 AM »
Do you think there´s going to be bigger planets?
Wii will rock you! Really.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2006, 09:26:39 AM »
Miyamoto said there would be areas that take place on large, flat planets with an atmosphere.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2006, 10:16:14 AM »
IGN added some new images on 07/19/2006, but I think they made a mistake on one.  Looks like SMS art to me. 
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748588/imgs_1.html
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2006, 01:28:04 PM »
IGN has a habit of taking artwork from previous games and showing them in galleries for newer games that are possibly in the same series.

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2006, 05:43:57 PM »
Looks like some space rabbits, there, are... attacking... Mario?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2006, 04:07:26 PM »
Nah, you chase them. Check out our videos to see it yourself.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2006, 06:07:53 PM »
I've seen all of the videos and I noticed something about the enemies and bosses: they all have tube-shaped mouths! Are tube-shaped mouths how Nintendo differentiates denizens of the Mushroom World from creatures from outer space? And what exactly are goombas doing in space?

P.S. I think that the robot boss is way too easy to defeat...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2006, 06:20:50 PM »
The bosses were easy for use to beat because we knew how.  Keep in mind that we watched a lot of people play while we waited for our turn.  They may have been easy anyway, but meh.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2006, 09:22:51 PM »
Most likely they were easy because it was the demo. And the planets that you had to be on to get to any of the bosses kinda showed you what to do to defeat the boss.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2006, 08:40:03 AM »
Yeah i noticed that both bosses were easier than i thought.I just hope that the difficulty increases as it is being developed.
Que dios the Bendiga Eddie Guerrerro.
May God Bless you Eddie Guerrero.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »
Looks like the Wii is the definite videogame system this Christmas! With the PS3 being delayed in Europe, gamers will have to look somewhere else to find the newest games this Christmas... Either Xbox 360 or Wii.

I WANT MY WII!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2006, 02:20:30 AM »
Looks awesome, its time for Mario to show what he can do from spinning to the most mind-bending jumps possible (for Mario)

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2006, 02:40:11 AM »
And another thing, if the bad guy is tatanga, what will he look like, will he be out of his ship. Another possibility is Wario (not the biggest posibility though) because the game super mario land: 6 golden coins has Wario using Tatanga as a keeper of one of the coins so it is possible Wario hired him to get Peach. Or maybe Tatanga might be on of the bosses like the robo-snifit. And maybe this is the sequel to Super Mario Sunshine and Bowser Junior has grown up and ready to fight Mario again............................ 

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2007, 09:41:37 PM »

With this and "Shine Get" we could make an awesome techno tune!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2007, 09:53:37 PM »
Ummmmm....Yay?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print