Print

Author Topic: E3 2006: Smash Bros. Brawl  (Read 66878 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2006, 07:23:38 PM »
I'd like Pichu's stats to change so his electric attacks don't hurt him, or have him be replaced by Raichu, who'd be a stronger, heavier Pikachu.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2006, 08:26:26 PM »
Pichu's only disadvantage compared to Pika is self-damaging and weight, and Pichu is faster and stronger, so it balances out.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Sqrt2

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2006, 03:33:31 AM »
Pichu's only disadvantage compared to Pika is self-damaging and weight, and Pichu is faster and stronger, so it balances out.

And that his computer AI stinks.
AA fanboy and proud!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2006, 01:15:07 PM »
A lot of the AI stinks. That's one thing I hope they added- better AI.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2006, 05:36:24 PM »
If they stooped down low enough to put a Dragon Ball Z character in, I would refuse to buy the game.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2006, 05:43:52 PM »
I would still buy the game, but heave a heavy sigh of disappointment every time I looked at that annoying anime character...

I personally think Pichu should be dropped as well, just because it would make Pikachu's moves that much cooler and more appreciated. 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2006, 07:40:17 PM »
I agree that DBZ is stupid.

But I still would buy the game if it had a DBZ character in it.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2006, 08:08:20 PM »
The chances of anime characters making it into SSB are 0-0. Heck, we don't even know if many other 3rd party characters will make it. Snake was just a favor for Hideo Kojima, after all.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2006, 10:25:07 PM »
Pichu needs to be dropped, or SEVERELY changed. I believe you're wrong, Ultima Shadow, in him being stronger than Pikachu... I'd check if my GameCube worked, but I think the trophy specifically said the only thing he does better then Pikachu is run. Whic is all you'll be using him for since he's so useless. If he's going to be kept, he needs new and stronger moves, to be a tiny bit faster, and to not take so much effort to unlock.
Dr. Mario needs to be dropped, too. He's just a slower, tougher Mario... but the differences are so miniscule that no one cares...
Ganondorf's ok as is, but needs to be changed a little. He needs to be more different from Captain Falcon... His posture, his move formation, it's all too similar. In fact, all the clones should be changed to not be clones. Luigi is far enough from Mario now, but his VOICE. Those are Mario's sound clips in fast forward... Maybe SSBB will finally fix this.
Young Link and Link need to be a bit more different rather than simply dropping Young Link. Oh wait... maybe since Link is the TP link rather than the OoT Link... Maybe Young Link WILL be dropped... ;_;
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2006, 12:25:24 AM »
If you think Pichu is useless, then you suck at Smash Bros.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2006, 01:08:10 PM »
(look at my name and you will know what im about to freak out about) Meat Gear!!!!! I love Metal gear and Mario. Cramming them in the game together was what will make me play with my wii(tee hee) until I lose my mind

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2006, 01:10:06 PM »
(look at my name and you will know what im about to freak out about) Meat Gear!!!!! I love Metal gear and Mario. Cramming them in the game together was what will make me play with my wii(tee hee) until I lose my mind
i said meat gear, my bad you know what I meant

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2006, 03:00:43 PM »
Uh..you could've just edited your post.

If you think Pichu is useless, then you suck at Smash Bros.

Well said Mr. Byte. The same should go for Doc,Jiggs,Etc.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2006, 05:45:31 PM »
Jigglypuff stays.  If Jigglypuff wasn't in SSBM, I probably wouldn't have cleared Event Match 51.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2006, 07:32:03 PM »
Uh..you could've just edited your post.

Well said Mr. Byte. The same should go for Doc,Jiggs,Etc.
I know I am new 2 this give me patience

Print