Print

Author Topic: STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XIZER, PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2071 times)

« on: August 15, 2002, 09:41:57 PM »
C'mon man, stop ruining everyones fun. You've done it like 10 times now, and I know you're just messing around. To you it may be funny, but it wrecks our forum. So stop using HTML, or go back to your fancy HTML-loving forum!

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2002, 09:54:28 PM »
Nothing is working. We have 3 wedgers on the job trying to temporarily counter his posts, but a wedge can't permanently fix the table breaks he is doing. We need Deezer down here!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2002, 02:20:55 AM »
You mean the one who has the RIDICULOUSLY LARGE topics in this forum? Yeah, it blocks my topic too. I thought it was gone. I wish he'd just go and make a stinkin' website with his HTML if he loves it so much.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2002, 08:50:52 AM »
Looks like order has been restored.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2002, 08:49:03 PM »
Odd, 2 of my Wedge topics had their titles changed to "-". I started both of them with "<", which may have something to do with it.

Thank God the boards are back to where they should be.

Cuando yo me siento aquí, reflexionar lo que aconteció exactamente con mi vida, yo me dí cuenta algo. Algo interesar. ... algo que no era bastante correcto... algo que pareció hacer mi vida incompleta... algo que hizo mí se siente vacía adentro.. ¿Tan, usted sabe lo que hice? Absolutamente nada. Era el mejor desicion de mi vida. Mi vida no bastante correcta vacía.
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2002, 07:17:29 AM »
C'mon Deezer, you HAVE to ban him now.

Print