Print

Author Topic: The (x + 1)-word Mario story!  (Read 21855 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »
...my past dealings with the Space Mafia. Oh, how I should have known that one day I would end up like Joey Eight-Nostrils, sucked into a vortex, never to be...

every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2009, 01:17:22 PM »
...kissed by a girl. I've kissed a few guys, actually, for various reasons that you don't need to know. I suppose I could talk about it later when I have more time.

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2009, 02:45:22 PM »
For the record, they said they were guys. I mean, their hair was long, their voices were high, and I wasn't about to pass up some booty just because they were kind of...

every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2009, 09:53:45 PM »
flat-chested... and masculine... and tawny... er... anyway, yeah. Back to Waluigi working for Robotnik.

"Down on the floor!" shouted Robotnik a bit impatiently. Waluigi submissively obeyed, toothbrush in hand, and scrubbed the floor as...

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2009, 12:04:25 AM »
...fast as he could. Unfortunately, he was too slow for Robotnik's taste. "That cop over there eating our Triple Hearty Robotnik Burger won't let me kick you in the face," said Robotnik, "but that won't...

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 12:03:16 AM »
EDIT: Ignore this post.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:05:52 AM by PaperLuigi »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 12:44:22 AM »
...last long, I can tell you that right now. No cop can resist my feminine wiles for more than a day or two at most."

"But Robotnik," Waluigi timidly interjected, "you're not a woman... are you?"

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 01:43:20 AM »
"I'm not a woman, but that cop over there is blind. I'm gonna take advantage of his disability and sweet talk him into letting me kick you by disguising my voice!" Robotnik walked over to the cop...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 01:25:25 PM »
...and tied his mustache up around his head, allowing it to act as a stand-in for the supple cranial hair that an attractive woman would have. "Hey there, big boy," he whispered into the cop's ear, "You see..."

CrossEyed7

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 11:25:58 PM »
"No, actually, I don't," the cop interjected.

"Fair enough," Robotnik replied coolly, in a surprisingly feminine voice. "But... you can still... feel... can't you?" Rubbing his smooth hands across the cop's face, Robotnik began to make his request.

Suddenly,...

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 11:56:43 PM »
...Waluigi, being the little snitch he is, ratted his boss out.

"I can't stand to watch this any longer, you cheep maniacal fish poo!" screamed Waluigi. "You're taking advantage of a disabled person!" Unfortunately, the cop was also partially deaf, so...

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 08:52:41 PM by Sapphira »

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 11:22:27 AM »
...he didn't hear anything...   ...Or did he? You see, this cop was actually a robotic being from the planet Cybertron, who had been damaged when he crashed on earth. He knew Robotnik was a scientific genius, so he had been following...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »
...Ashton Kutcher on Twitter, for he knew that was where all scientific discoveries on Earth are first reported. Sure enough, Kutcher had recently informed him of Robotnik's latest discovery: a soil additive that could bring plants back to the fallow land of...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2009, 10:41:16 AM »
...Narnia, which was the only place left with enough space for agriculture as a result of our own man-made filth covering the Earth. Robotnik’s plan was to reverse-engineer technology off the Cybertronians in an effort to create a line of garbage compacting robots…

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:43:34 PM by The Chef »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2009, 08:56:17 AM »
...which looked vaguely reminiscent of R.O.B. and were capable of experiencing and evoking profound emotional depth. This plan, however, had been put on hold recently pending a copyright dispute, so Robotnik was looking for some new ideas in the meantime. With this in mind...

Print