Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale 3  (Read 45222 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 11:57:09 AM »
So Waluigi agreed to let the bear represent him in court on the day of the trial.

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 04:55:25 PM »
The highly-publicized case was later adapted into a blockbuster legal drama starring Alan Rickman as Waluigi and John Goodman as the bear, with the only difference being that Waluigi actually wins the case in the movie.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 04:58:01 PM »
But that's not the point; the point here is that the judge, jury, district attorney and basically everyone but Waluigi... were all bears.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2011, 05:02:10 PM »
One could almost say it was a...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2011, 05:03:54 PM »
Except you couldn't because court proceedings are not parties, they are very serious
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2011, 05:15:00 PM »
Waluigi appealed his conviction, citing discrimination on the part of the all-bear jury before which he had been tried.

[On a side note, I Googled "bear lawyer" and found this. Mind = blown.]

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2011, 05:27:14 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2011, 07:42:35 PM »
It's called you add one SENTENCE to the tale, not "add one IMAGE". Next person who posts an image and nothing else will have their posts deleted.

Anyway, Waluigi made a lot of money off the case and the royalties from the movie, so he used his newfound riches to...

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2011, 07:48:31 PM »
It's called you add one SENTENCE to the tale, not "add one IMAGE". Next person who posts an image and nothing else will have their posts deleted.

Chill the fack out and have some fun. I thought CrossEyed and Weegee did a service to this topic.

He used his riches to buy Wario a big castle; then Wario sold his current castle and the new one to purchase an even bigger castle.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2011, 08:05:38 PM »
Soon, Wario's castle took up half the planet, prompting him to do what the Bear King couldn't do...

CrossEyed7

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2011, 08:35:59 PM »
Then Waluigi woke up from a dream where his brother was still alive and decided to use his newfound riches to revive everyone else.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2011, 10:27:49 PM »
It didn't work, though.
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2011, 10:31:10 PM »
Instead, it turned everyone in the world into bears.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2011, 10:35:14 PM »
Except Waluigi.

Print